the thread about nothing...

Glad I'm not the only one that digs King of Queens.
nthat.gif

tumblr_mysnjs0VlF1ql591ho1_500.gif
Hefferlegs is the man

so, if i block a ***** on IG, can she see my post through someone else? ex: if someone likes a pic, would it show on her feed

after hearing all the rave reviews on Troy's album I finally copped the album.

The Internet made me do it....

i'm disappoint, I thought Abed would be all on the album

so, if i block a ***** on IG, can she see my post through someone else? ex: if someone likes a pic, would it show on her feed
that sounds like a real problem there. To answer your question though, yes. 
nothin major honestly.... and your answer confused me fam.
You asked if you block someone, can they still see something you posted through someone else, the answer is yes. If they are following someone you didn't block and they repost something you put up, then they can see it. I see people posting subs on my IG/Twitter all the time about this mess 
laugh.gif

I think I made a mistake. On Monday, I reconnected with my ex to make sure that there

were no problems between us, and we started kissing/talking again. We both made it 

perfectly clear that we weren't going back out yet, just talking. Aight cool, so she says to me that 

she'll have her car Today to drive, but it got changed to Friday. Today was a half-day in school and I had a match

so I had to stay at the school for 4 hours till the bus came. We talked and she said that she would come

pick me up on Friday from practice. Aight cool, so after my match was over and I got on the bus, one of the managers

starts that play fighting game with me, and I asked, "Why are you touching me?", and she replies with, "Cuz I like

touching you." Aight cool, so I pulled her into my seat and held her. Then we did that romcomedy thing where people look

at each other moving their faces closer and closer till they kiss. Aight cool, so we were making out on the ride home

and after I got off the bus I felt guilty.

I WON MY MATCH DOE. PINNED DAT BOY IN 24 SECONDS! 

My record now stands at 10-6, with 7 pins. 

i finally feel like i am doing something with my life, i have been battling depression and just a hate for pretty much everything for the past 4 years. I have been working 7 days a week and doing university full time, failing the occasional class here and there , but getting through it. I just declared my double major ( economics and marketing) and will be done next may ( i hope). My friend has been pushing me to work out and be more social again , started at the gym today with him. I just feel like the past couple years have done nothing to benefit me in the future, but now that i am so close to being done my degree and ready to start a career and make something of myself and hopefully be as successful as my dad one day. Coming from a strict immigrant family my depression to them wasn't real and would always be mad at me for what i was the past few years instead of seeing if i needed any help. Thankfully i have a few good friends who have gotten me through the years by listening to how i felt and my problems. I turn 22 in 12 days, i don't think i have been this excited for anything in awhile, i just feel like i have a new outlook on my life and it feels amazing, hopefully i don't just burn out like i did years ago. 

Sorry about the rant, have a good night fellas. 

if you're not in SoCal right now you're missing out in life, the weather is superb.

about to hit the streets and push the wood.

hannah montana, hannah montana,

hannah montana, hannah montana
hannah montana, hannah montana,

hannah montana
I got molly, I got white
I got molly, I got white
I been trapping, trapping, trapping, trapping all damn night.

Back
Top Bottom