the thread about nothing...

And @Antidope  stay up man. I don't want you getting too down. This is something I have posted at my desk that you might already be familiar with...

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split into two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis

And @Antidope  stay up man. I don't want you getting too down. This is something I have posted at my desk that you might already be familiar with...

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split into two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis
I have never heard this before.

so guys a boss of mine fell down the stairs today, along with his dog. he's a jerk so it was especially pleasant.
i heard the ruckus, ran to the stairs and seen old boy crumpled up at the bottom of the stairs like a pile of dirty laundry. dog hovering over him looking mad shameful. it was wonderful.

i think today is gonna be a good day.

LOL!

I figured I'd share it because I felt how you felt at various points, it helps. The main reason why I shared it is because Gregg Popovich posted this in the Spurs locker room during the '03 season when they won. 

Last edited:

I figured I'd share it because I felt how you felt at various points, it helps. The main reason why I shared it is because Gregg Popovich posted this in the Spurs locker room during the '03 season when they won. 
Bringing a Spurs reference into it :pimp:

Cant sleep. Time for a sandwichie

make me one :nerd:

wheat bread, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, little bit of onions, avocado, honey mustard, no mayo, small bag of doritos.

Just ate a 4 day old hoagie for dinner.

pepper da angus for the bowl movements.

steve-buscemi-the-wedding-singer-im-a-person-too-cot-dammit-im-a-person-too.gif

Couldnt sleep at all last night... The feels

whats wrong?

tumblr_m8dblhuSo71ro8ysbo1_400.gif

wood smash becky.

Early morning target run :smh:

Gotta get puppy pads :smh:

Might as well grab some breakfast while I'm out :smh:

So cold :smh:

buy me a facial scrub and a movie :nerd:

Am I the only one who hates it when someone clearly sees you sleeping and decides to come sit with you and then tries to talk to you like it's nothing >:

punch them in the face.

so guys a boss of mine fell down the stairs today, along with his dog. he's a jerk so it was especially pleasant.
i heard the ruckus, ran to the stairs and seen old boy crumpled up at the bottom of the stairs like a pile of dirty laundry. dog hovering over him looking mad shameful. it was wonderful.

:rofl:

And @Antidope
 stay up man. I don't want you getting too down. This is something I have posted at my desk that you might already be familiar with...

good quote

And @Antidope
 stay up man. I don't want you getting too down. This is something I have posted at my desk that you might already be familiar with...

what quote was used in the 2013 nba finals :nerd:

spongebobsmug.jpg

SON

:rofl: :rofl:

laugh.gif

It's my day off, all my friends are at work.

So I'm just gonna go to the Drafthouse and catch The Wolf Of Wall Street dolo.

Anyone else enjoy going to the movies by themselves?

I like it a lot better than going with people, unless it's a big movie I don't wanna be in a crowd, a lot of unnecessary chatter and sometimes I just really wanna pay attention to the movie and enjoy it.

I've never been to the movies by myself but it's something I wouldn't mind doing on a weekday. Like you said it just seems more peaceful to me and can relax without teenagers making noise.

I've never been to the movies by myself but it's something I wouldn't mind doing on a weekday. Like you said it just seems more peaceful to me and can relax without teenagers making noise.

Absolutely, I've only gone alone like twice, the last time I remember going alone was to catch The Dark Knight Rises.

I went on a Tuesday and caught the matinee, plus it gives me an excuse to go to the nicer theaters :lol:

We usually go to the amc by my old job but when I get the chance to go alone I go out of my to go to the nicer ones in town.

Going to the movies dolo >>>>>>. No one to ask questions or comment, save that **** for after the movie.

I compare it to going to the mall by yourself, I mean I'm there to do something I want to do, my taste in movies is different so no one wants to see the same movies I do :frown:

I just can't justify a comedy alone, that's something I have to watch with friends, but a 3 hour movie like The Wolf Of Wall Street?

Everyone I asked said they don't have the patience to sit through a movie that long :lol:

@JJ Watt Good luck man!

Going to see about this job |I

Wish me luck

Good luck bae :wow: :wow:

I compare it to going to the mall by yourself, I mean I'm there to do something I want to do, my taste in movies is different so no one wants to see the same movies I do :frown:

I just can't justify a comedy alone, that's something I have to watch with friends, but a 3 hour movie like The Wolf Of Wall Street?

Everyone I asked said they don't have the patience to sit through a movie that long :lol:

@JJ Watt Good luck man!

Same here. Nobody cares that much or has the attention span. |I

Went to the mall by myself yesterday too as a matter of fact. AND had lunch there. :lol:

I've always wanted to go to the moves alone.. especially during the day when nobody's there  
This
You doing it just how I do.
laugh.gif

I love going places by myself. Especially other coffee shops.
nerd.gif

Caribou FTW
smokin.gif
The coffee spy. I see you 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I would definitely knock out if I went to the movies solo lol
Well damn 
roll.gif

Going to see about this job
tired.gif

Wish me luck