the thread about nothing...

Cuzzin Todd is still the GOAT 
nthat.gif

Baby Scumbag>>>

Smh.. these sorority chicks be so annoying. I follow way too many AKAs and Deltas on way too may social network sites...

how we gon survive if you ain't workin bae...need tha A4 money

:lol:

I just got an internship :nerd:
and I still have another job :nerd:
and got called in for an interview for a different job :nerd:

we still gon' make it.

Yes. No matter what job it is, it's professional courtesy.

I don't know if I can make it another 2 weeks without losing my mind :smh:

can you give like 1 week?...you know what...fudge it...give that immediate resignation letter.... :smokin

can you give like 1 week?...you know what...fudge it...give that immediate resignation letter.... :smokin

I would have no problem working for another 2 weeks, but I have way too much work with my classes and internship. I could do another two weeks, but my grades can't.

Got flicked on my way to work tonight. I had a headlight out that I disnt even notice. Rookie mistake on my part.Smh
I Was burning a doob, had to eat it. I got my med car but the law states you can't use in your car, and if you have anything on you it has to be locked in your trunk. 2 Strikes on my part, because I had like 2gs in my work back pack. My **** reeked too. Cops asks me where im heading and states that my cars smells of marijuana, I said im on my way to work.. got flicked like 1/4 mile from my plant. And that I had blazed in my car in my drive way earlier :lol:
he proceeded to search my car. Thankfully, the Officer never found the 2gs in my backpack, but he did find like 13 roaches in my ashtray. So know with those roaches he has more than enough evidence to bring me down. Im thinking to myself, welp, im screwed. This cop's probably just salivating at the idea of busting a med marijuana user. Using while operating his vehicle. Gonna make an example out of me. Thwn send me to my car, abiut 5 mins later cop comes up and says it wasn't enough to charge me, gives me a warning and confiscates my ashtray full of roaches. "Have a nice night at work" he says..

Back
Top Bottom