the thread about nothing...

RCK - nah I'm off. Bout to go to a BBQ spot in OB an watch the rest of the giants game. Hella scrubbed out. Forever alone :smh:

cant even find a stream to the olympics 
mad.gif

only time having no cable sucks ***

Currently listening to God Forgives and I Don't while looking for a drink to take to VA next week. Can't wait to turn 21 in January. I think I'm gong to try this Remy Martin 1738 Accord Royal I've been hearing so much about. :smokin

As far as the album, it's pretty :pimp: Man I wish 3K drops another album soon. Even an Outkast album would be God-sent.

that movie had me shook as a youngin :smh:
is FutureMD sillyputty?

I'm gonna say yes, cause his posts in the Rick Ross Appreciation thread is sounding very familiar :lol:

My NT twitter can make anything so much better than it actually is. Even something like the Olympic ceremony is :rofl:

I think it is...cause he was going hard in the Penn St. thread, which I remember SIllputty doing as well

Has he posted in any Drake related threads yet?

man I'm prob not gonna sleep tonight smh. Icant get me failing the trig regents out of my head even tho it happened a month ago

As mentioned before. Guy Code

Best show on TV. This **** is so true my stomach hurts from laughing

RCK - nah I'm off. Bout to go to a BBQ spot in OB an watch the rest of the giants game. Hella scrubbed out. Forever alone
mean.gif
right now im chilling with 3 other dudes 
mean.gif
 I just wanna get wet or hit up a party. is that asking for too much?

I tip everywhere else. Just not pizza deliveries.

Went and saw TDKR again. Anne Hathawayyyy such a beautiful creature. Had my eye on her since Princess Diaries.

For whatever reason I looked up the net worth of Bill Gates. 62 billion. :x:x
Donate some of that **** man. NOBODY needs even close to that much money. Beyond ridiculous.

@Kevi- we all have failures dude, its what you do with them that matters. I've had my share, and as bad as it feels- you just gotta accept it, learn from it, and grow
That's the thing I haven't accepted it yet. I've never failed a test let alone a regents that I don't know what to do. But I can't do nothing about it. It just haunts me when I'm tryna go to bed and I start thinking to myself

IN ON PAGE 1000

Last edited:
Page 1000

Ya'll need to get back to the 20 post per page steez

Last edited:
I think it is...cause he was going hard in the Penn St. thread, which I remember SIllputty doing as well
Has he posted in any Drake related threads yet?

Man it's been ages since I've been in the Drake thread :lol:

***EDIT: OMG Pabs switching from 30 back to 20 posts felt like I just opened up a whole new world :lol: Didn't realize that just 10 extra posts on a page would be such a hassle

Last edited:
oh, and i hope sillyputty is back- you dont have to read all of his posts/essays- but he definitely has his place among NikeTalk

naw.
:lol: :lol:

vibinnnn waitin for shorty to get off work... bored life guise.

For whatever reason I looked up the net worth of Bill Gates. 62 billion. :x:x
Donate some of that **** man. NOBODY needs even close to that much money. Beyond ridiculous.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jul/21/global-elite-tax-offshore-economy
£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite
• Study estimates staggering size of offshore economy
• Private banks help wealthiest to move cash into havens
A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

omgzzzz pg1000

Back
Top Bottom