the thread about nothing...

chillin in my room watchin Reno 911 listening to Trouble

damn :wow: straight up, that pizza looks beautiful :smh:

It would be greatly appreciated if my #NT fam can get me 100 likes on Instagram for my most recent picture. (yes, simp mode, kind of)

My username: @drostacks (follow if you haven't already, I'll follow back!)

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...
Most places list glass and bottle price differences, even night clubs tell you the specials for the evening

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

Most places list glass and bottle price differences, even night clubs tell you the specials for the evening

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ALSO new NT > old NT and almost every other board I go to. so much better without Yuku.

does anyone have any bike recommendations though? I need lightweight, no pegs :nerd:

I was reading the TDKR thread and then I clicked my profile page. An ad for TDKR ost pops up.

The only conspiracy that I think is true is that everyone's internet activity is being tracked by someone or something regardless of our consent.

FISA
nerd.gif

Old sigatures > New signatures
tired.gif
I still don't understand how to make a new sig 
laugh.gif

I was reading the TDKR thread and then I clicked my profile page. An ad for TDKR ost pops up.

The only conspiracy that I think is true is that everyone's internet activity is being tracked by someone or something regardless of our consent.

FISA
nerd.gif
Cookies. They track stuff and feed ads to be tailored to what you been looking at 

Back
Top Bottom