the thread about nothing...

Ichiro to the yanks?! :wow:

If I go to ESPN.com and don't see this, I'm going to be upset. Is this a joke of some sort? Please say no.

Edit: HYFR....world series, here we come.

P.S. What was dude thinking turning his head for that long playing rugby? I've seen some rugby players who need to be in the league (nfl).

Last edited:
Ichiro to the yanks?!
eek.gif

If I go to ESPN.com and don't see this, I'm going to be upset. Is this a joke of some sort? Please say no.
 I'm a Mariners fan, this here is not a joke

Athletes in baseball in my opinion are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and for soccer players in europe, theyre being over evaluated and sold at ridiculous prices from 35€ million up to 70€ million and also being paid to much. Then they wonder why the economy is messed up :smh:

A few thoughts ..
2012 has been horrible so far ..
I'm worrying myself to death , I'm positive of this
Trying 2-CI was the worst decision I've ever made .. And I've done some really stupid **** in my life
Being positive hard ..
Absolutely in love with someone and that person not feeling no where near the same is one of the most horrible feelings .. I wish that on no one ..
Sorry for the Emo'ness

son :smh: :smh: :smh: that feel. I can't even listen to Bad Religion for too long...

But it's going to work itself out, one day.

if everything works out with this chick ill be ecstatic fambs, might have finally found a good woman. :smokin :pimp:

But I'm starving my ******,

and the weight-loss in my figure is starting to darken my heart,

bout to get to liver.

I'm drinking from the lemonade bottle
Now tell the truth do I look like a role model?
Too the kids that chose me to follow, life aint nothin but ******* and impalas..

--spitta

Back
Top Bottom