the thread about nothing...

Anybody else tired of people at the mall asking to clean or polish your shoes when they are already clean, but they still insist. I usually keep walking and say "No thank you, I'm good", but they still continue to talk from afar. It makes no sense to me. I understand that they are trying to make commission or whatever but sometimes it bugs me that they are so persistent and don't drop it when I say "no".

I still can't believe Heath Ledger died :smh:. I'm positive that if he would still be alive Nolan would have done another Batman flick. Tdk is still to me the greatest movie Ive ever watched. TDKR is right behind it. But Heath's portrayal of the Joker will never be duplicated nor surpassed . R.I.P
Shouldn't do drugs :smh:

My mom has officially beat breast cancer, words can't explain how I feel right now.
Congratulations man, I know youre happy beyond words.
laugh.gif
 i want to see a ups vs fedex worker brawl one day

Last edited:
My mom has officially beat breast cancer, words can't explain how I feel right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cancer ain't no joke, happy for you and your fam.
Anybody else tired of people at the mall asking to clean or polish your shoes when they are already clean, but they still insist. I usually keep walking and say "No thank you, I'm good", but they still continue to talk from afar. It makes no sense to me. I understand that they are trying to make commission or whatever but sometimes it bugs me that they are so persistent and don't drop it when I say "no".
So annoying man. Was at Walmart the other day and the cashier wanted me to get a Walmart credit card or some sort of rewards card. I politely told her no but she kept insisting. I then lied and said I don't shop much but she still continued to persist. She even delayed scanning my items just to continue her sales pitch
mad.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Cancer ain't no joke man. Happy for you and and your fam.
So annoying. I was at Walmart the other day and the cashier wanted me to get a Walmart credit card or some sort of rewards card. I politely declined but she continued to insist. I even lied and told her I don't shop there often so I don't need it but it fell on deaf ears. She even delayed scanning my items to continue her sales pitch
mad.gif

Just got done with TDKR.....

Bout to meet with some random dude bout possibly getting an apt together 
laugh.gif
 I want to die

stuff like this makes me analyze my current definition of words like 'success', 'accomplishment', 'happiness' etc...

makes me feel stupid for getting angry when missing out on an online release for a pair of shoes :smh:

stuff like this makes me analyze my current definition of words like 'success', 'accomplishment', 'happiness' etc...

makes me feel stupid for getting angry when missing out on an online release for a pair of shoes :smh:

righteous....stuff like this puts things in perspective. congrats to you and yours

Last edited:
maaan what the fuk was Joe Pa thinking. How do you turn and look the other way when knowing that type of issh is going on under your watch. They need to strip his name dwon becuase thats plan sick.....SMH But then again does the NCAA really have a right to be involved in this case?

*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom