the thread about nothing...

Just cleaned my car, she's pretty. :smile: 83 days until I'm 18 and legal to drive. :evil:

Why do you have to wait until you're 18?
That's when I can get my license without the permit restriction. I never got my permit.
Same. I just turned 17 too. I'm going to the DMV on Saturday though for my permit. 
Good luck man, no need to stress if cops pull up behind you if you're with your dad/mom while driving. My heart has dropped more than once while driving with my dad...

The first time I ever drove I was 13 or 14 and I had to drive my best friends dads brand new truck down a mountain road. I don't think I've ever been more nervous :lol:

The first time I ever drove I was 13 or 14 and I had to drive my best friends dads brand new truck down a mountain road. I don't think I've ever been more nervous :lol:
Lol I was 14 and I drove to my bus stop with my dad. The accelerator would get stuck sometimes so you would have to put some serious pressure before it would go. I pressed down to hard and burned out of the driveway onto the street. :rofl:

I got my permit when I was 18...got my license the day before I turned 19...

Yo is this real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom