the thread about nothing...

Me: Hey, how you doing

Her: I haven't seen you here in a while

Me: yeah, it has been a while *laughs*.(looks at screen) I thought those eggs were $1.67

Her: I don't know why it won't scan (adjusts to correct sale price). *gives me receipt*. Have a good night,          don't be a stranger.

Me: yeah, it has been a while *laughs*.(looks at screen) I thought those eggs were $1.67
Her: I don't know why it won't scan (adjusts to correct sale price). *gives me receipt*. Have a good night,          don't be a stranger.
Cashier yambs?

i sold my 360 elite to my sister for $100 with 2 controllers and bout 12 games...i was just gonna give it to her cause it's for her kids, but i figured i could use that $100 to put towardsthe  the ps

Cashier yambs?
Seems like it, but I have a girl. I knew she kinda had a thing for me, she's said some things in the past but I ain't really say anything. Much like last night 
laugh.gif

i sold my 360 elite to my sister for $100 with 2 controllers and bout 12 games...i was just gonna give it to her cause it's for her kids, but i figured i could use that $100 to put towardsthe  the ps
Charging your sibling for your old stuff :smh:

Jk I would have done the same thing :lol:

Cashier yambs?
Seems like it, but I have a girl. I knew she kinda had a thing for me, she's said some things in the past but I ain't really say anything. Much like last night :lol:
Like what? :nerd: Pics of cashier girl? :evil:

Cashier yambs?
Seems like it, but I have a girl. I knew she kinda had a thing for me, she's said some things in the past but I ain't really say anything. Much like last night 
laugh.gif
Like what?
nerd.gif
Pics of cashier girl?
devil.gif
I'm 2 feet in front of her checking out. I'm going to pull out my phone and take pics of her just for NT? Yeah, ok.

People at the flea market be trippin with their prices :smh: 40 dollars for a used ps1 game :x

might be a good deal depending on the game.

MvC2 on PS2 was like $80 last time I checked.

I have a sealed copy of FFVII somewhere.
The game was Brave Fencer Musashi
Just checked on Amazon and a new copy is 280 :wow:
But a used copy is 25

Yeah BFM is definitely still worth $40 in good condition :lol:

Good game too :smokin

People at the flea market be trippin with their prices :smh: 40 dollars for a used ps1 game :x

might be a good deal depending on the game.

MvC2 on PS2 was like $80 last time I checked.

I have a sealed copy of FFVII somewhere.
The game was Brave Fencer Musashi
Just checked on Amazon and a new copy is 280 :wow:
But a used copy is 25

Yeah BFM is definitely still worth $40 in good condition :lol:

Good game too :smokin
I already have the game I. My computer so I would be paying 40dollars for a case
I guess I don't need it

Back
Top Bottom