the thread about nothing...

I wonder what thread has the highest percentage of reports. :nerd:
Probably this thread because there are several snitches in here :nerd:
You heard nothing from me :nerd: they watchin
insert imabefreshashellifthefedswatchin.jpg here :lol:

I dunno... wasnt there a "post your NT rap sheet" thread a while back ?

:nerd: did it get locked ?
Idk, but mine isn't that long. I've gotten one infraction the whole time I've been here. It's 365 days. :lol:

Last edited:

is wht a ****** iyen i don't really know

laugh.gif

sfb>kelly > b

srs
triple entendre don't even ask me how...

and fixed

Last edited:
Probably this thread because there are several snitches in here :nerd:
You heard nothing from me :nerd: they watchin
insert imabefreshashellifthefedswatchin.jpg here :lol:

I dunno... wasnt there a "post your NT rap sheet" thread a while back ?

:nerd: did it get locked ?
Idk, but mine isn't that long. I've gotten one infraction the whole time I've been here. It's 365 days. :lol:
You know me so well

But for real tho I'm sure they're are doodz in here that are just waiting for you to post something to report you :nerd: they watchin

devil.gif

I been in love with her ever since
ate breakfast for lunch and dinner
pimp.gif

come see me you dont want it
Pancaaaaaaaakes!
I'll leave you black an blue like a pair of penny 2s.
That's not the line 
laugh.gif

I love her more every time

is wht a ****** iyen i don't really know

laugh.gif

kelly > b

srs
+1

My name is Sip Rogers. I go to Abraham Lincoln High School. I play the 2. We're the Railsplitters....and nobody's ******g with us.

That drawer pic just makes me :smh: at the dip tins. My friend got into that, told him it's horrible. I decided to look at the affects, the pictures I saw are just :x I'm actually glad that at my age I'm not into smoking cigs, tobacco, or drinking. I doubt I'll even get **** faced in my life. |I But I prefer it that way, I'm a health nut! :smokin

That drawer pic just makes me :smh: at the dip tins. My friend got into that, told him it's horrible. I decided to look at the affects, the pictures I saw are just :x I'm actually glad that at my age I'm not into smoking cigs, tobacco, or drinking. I doubt I'll even get **** faced in my life. |I But I prefer it that way, I'm a health nut! :smokin
This. Never smoked cigarettes or chewed tobacco but they just seem nasty to me, I've smoked weed and drank but it wasn't my thing

This. Never smoked cigarettes or chewed tobacco but they just seem nasty to me, I've smoked weed and drank but it wasn't my thing
MJ is something I can do occasionally, every now and then would be nice. Not a daily activity for me, seeing as there are no negatives from doing it, it's the only reason why I would do it.

Dip is gross, man. I yell at my friend every time he packs a lip. So disgusting. :smh:

I just happened to open that drawer today. Thought it was kind of funny that a toothbrush and toothpaste were surrounded by dip, candy, and alcohol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom