the thread about nothing...

cancel wht's orderand insult with only one $10 e-gift card? they must think this lawsuit is a joke

**** i'll take it. Free 10 bucks on an order I didn't expect anyways.

Probably put it towards that hulu gift card that makes it 38 bucks for 6 months.

Last edited:

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Man still to this day I'm trying to figure out why you, beh, and jj got rid of the reps. 
Simple, I didn't want it anymore. Don't need the pissing contest of reps to add to the "NT experience"

But didnt you recently ask Meth to restore your rep privileges and he hit you with the dont play on my phone tone ?

I cant even count the amount of times Ive wanted to rep you JJ or Pabs because you made a solid point that I agreed with.

That... and the fun of circle jerk.
laugh.gif
I didn't ask for them back. In the PM I sent him to take them away, I just asked if it could be reversed and he basically said they can, but it's not something to be flip flopping over because it's not a lightswitch.

Good looks for the reps, a head nod is just fine.

Order cancelled!
Damn they got you huh? Fruads...
mean.gif

:rofl:

:pimp:

Man still to this day I'm trying to figure out why you, beh, and jj got rid of the reps. 
Simple, I didn't want it anymore. Don't need the pissing contest of reps to add to the "NT experience"

But didnt you recently ask Meth to restore your rep privileges and he hit you with the dont play on my phone tone ?

I cant even count the amount of times Ive wanted to rep you JJ or Pabs because you made a solid point that I agreed with.

That... and the fun of circle jerk. :lol:
I didn't ask for them back. In the PM I sent him to take them away, I just asked if it could be reversed and he basically said they can, but it's not something to be flip flopping over because it's not a lightswitch.

Good looks for the reps, a head nod is just fine.

Ahh. ok I remembered you saying something about it.

Back
Top Bottom