the thread about nothing...

BigApple.jpg

:x didn't even remember TV shows still had those nasty things called commercials :x

Morning tan.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was meh....i really need some new friends. My one friend is slowly becoming the "hey that girl looked at me....she wants the D" type. This girl that is friends with us is your normal flirty, gets drunk, grinds, flirts whatever type girl. She is basically a drunk....that's about it. So bring my friend out sat night to meet up with the drunk and a few of her friends. She gets wasted as usual like, eyes half open all night barley able to put coherent thought together wasted. She grinds on my friend. He then comes over to me and is like yo "Stacy" was grinding all over me....i was like yeah she does that with everyone....and he is all "idk man i think she is into me" then proceeds to kinda stalk her all night and keep bringing it up to me like that he thinks she likes him. This also isn't the first time this has happened. Like get a number...or go on a date, or make out with her, or something...then you can at least be like "she is into me" i don't want to hear your nonsense about a swamp donkey being a swamp donkey.

sorry /rant

i like this girl who i'm talkin to way too much for my own good. to the point where she can affect my mood fully. smh... feels bad. :[

iLLest!
It's supposed to happen, it's a part of life.

Forreal, I hope TAN chills out. I think it's inevitable that we'll be locked out :smh:

Replace basketball with TAN.

Can't wait to use this in the next Tan hate thread.

Were pages deleted last night I have no idea what's going on with the blue sneaker head talk.

Saw my first Christmas ad, channeled my inner WHT and was annoyed by it.

Reactions: jjs
Found out my half paralyzed right hand will remain for another few weeks probably and can possibly be permanent. 
sick.gif

My balance is also way off for undetermined time, most likely a month, from being under full narcosis for 4 hours.

On top of that my legs gave out yesterday after being fine for a whole week, walking, cycling, ... and I'm literally a cripple now.

mean.gif

Found out my half paralyzed right hand will remain for another few weeks probably and can possibly be permanent. :x
My balance is also way off for undetermined time, most likely a month, from being under full narcosis for 4 hours.
On top of that my legs gave out yesterday after being fine for a whole week, walking, cycling, ... and I'm literally a cripple now.

:smh:

:smh: :frown: Jesus dude. Get well man.

What you mean exactly by partially paralyzed hand though ? :\

i don't know you personally, but i never wish anything bad to happen to anybody.. so i wish you the best, and i hope you get better.. that sucks 
mean.gif

mean.gif
frown.gif
Jesus dude. Get well man.

What you mean exactly by partially paralyzed hand though ?
ohwell.gif
Damage to my ulnary nerve. I can't feel or move my pinky finger and ring finger on my right hand.

Thankfully I'm left handed.

Last edited:
mean.gif
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
Damage to my ulnary nerve. I can't feel or move my pinky finger and ring finger on my right hand.

Wow that sounds too real. Didnt know you were left handed though, Do you drive with your right? I only use my left for two things, driving and Xbox. I didnt realize how much I used my left until I was playing halo one day and realized that my left hand really does the most important thing in that game(Aiming). Played H3 over the weekend no lag whatsoever, it being free on the marketplace was the best thing that could have happened.

I'm selling my Fitbit flex because I really dont use it and I wanna know what does NT wear in terms of wrist accessories

why dont' you use it? I was looking into the fitbit force....but i tried the myfitnesspal thing for a while...and just got tedious adding all of your food to a list every single day....

I am thinking about doing just a calorie in vs calorie out thing instead....just trying to eat healthy-ish counting the calories in my foods...and putting them in and not worrying about macros right now

calling every girl I know to find this person and fade her if I was him.

Probably some chick he told he didnt like Grits. :lol:

For real doe, if something like this happened, you'd know who did it.

The best way to play it is to not even get mad, just get it fixed asap. Show that thot how petty she is by not even paying it no mind.

mean.gif
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Wow that sounds too real. Didnt know you were left handed though, Do you drive with your right? I only use my left for two things, driving and Xbox. I didnt realize how much I used my left until I was playing halo one day and realized that my left hand really does the most important thing in that game(Aiming). Played H3 over the weekend no lag whatsoever, it being free on the marketplace was the best thing that could have happened.
I can't drive 
laugh.gif

Doc just came, my body can't handle the activities I've been doing yet, resulting in my legs giving out for a while.

Should be fine in a few days.

why dont' you use it? I was looking into the fitbit force....but i tried the myfitnesspal thing for a while...and just got tedious adding all of your food to a list every single day....

I am thinking about doing just a calorie in vs calorie out thing instead....just trying to eat healthy-ish counting the calories in my foods...and putting them in and not worrying about macros right now
I have a smart watch and its been mostly a alarm for waking me up. Maybe I just need to hit the gym more often but its annoying trying to add up food

Still debating I may just need more motivation to work out

this is what happens when a econ midterm becomes a history midterm.
Mean Grade: 47
Standard Deviation: 15
High Score: 79
Low Score: 21

Back
Top Bottom