the thread about nothing...

I don't want TAN to get locked. We all saw who the situation was between, and yes it was definitely over the line. Multiple times. I, like a lot in here, am guilty of not reporting harassment. Some feel that it's snitching to report, but Meth had a point. It's no different than making fun of someone who has issues with depression or anything else. A person's vulnerability was exploited-repeatedly. I felt that it wasn't my place to say anything, but I guess that should change. In all reality, we can't call ourselves a community if we let a person get harassed. I know I come into TAN for fun and no drama, we have plenty of threads on NT for that. If I made you feel upset in any way @shoyru, I'm sorry. I hope we can do a better job in TAN of keeping it light.

No offense but you shouldn't be putting your business like that on the Internet to begin with.

what do you really expect to happen?

I hit that report button all the time
laugh.gif

Ask meth
laugh.gif
That may be true, but does it make it any more right to harass someone constantly about it? 

Living up to my team right now.

How's everyone tonight? Minus, JJ. I know he's pissed :lol:

I don't want TAN to get locked. We all saw who the situation was between, and yes it was definitely over the line. Multiple times. I, like a lot in here, am guilty of not reporting harassment. Some feel that it's snitching to report, but Meth had a point. It's no different than making fun of someone who has issues with depression or anything else. A person's vulnerability was exploited-repeatedly. I felt that it wasn't my place to say anything, but I guess that should change. In all reality, we can't call ourselves a community if we let a person get harassed. I know I come into TAN for fun and no drama, we have plenty of threads on NT for that. If I made you feel upset in any way @shoyru
, I'm sorry. I hope we can do a better job in TAN of keeping it light.

you right man.

jjwatt has a point to, but it doesn't justify some people's action.

I don't want TAN to get locked. We all saw who the situation was between, and yes it was definitely over the line. Multiple times. I, like a lot in here, am guilty of not reporting harassment. Some feel that it's snitching to report, but Meth had a point. It's no different than making fun of someone who has issues with depression or anything else. A person's vulnerability was exploited-repeatedly. I felt that it wasn't my place to say anything, but I guess that should change. In all reality, we can't call ourselves a community if we let a person get harassed. I know I come into TAN for fun and no drama, we have plenty of threads on NT for that. If I made you feel upset in any way @shoyru
, I'm sorry. I hope we can do a better job in TAN of keeping it light.
Wow, she is feeling stressed out. http://niketalk.com/t/515859/offici...hread-get-it-off-your-chest/180#post_19031324

Living up to my team right now.

How's everyone tonight? Minus, JJ. I know he's pissed :lol:
Fine but I had the chance to got out with some co-workers. I declined cuz all I have is 10 buck on me.

Wow, she is feeling stressed out. http://niketalk.com/t/515859/offici...hread-get-it-off-your-chest/180#post_19031324
Fine but I had the chance to got out with some co-workers. I declined cuz all I have is 10 buck on me.

Been there before man. If she likes you then yall always have time

How can you really "trust" people on the Internet you've never met before?

I understand sometimes the need for attention / have someone listen to you is needed but there's limits.

No trusting the internetz brah

Listened to an album in full for the first time in a long time.

I think I'll do this from now on.  Enjoyed more songs than I anticipated.

Last edited:
Tha
Listened to an album in full for the first time in a long time.
I think I'll do this from now on.  Enjoyed more songs than I anticipated.
thats all I do :nthat:
You would appreciate the songs more if you listen to the album as a whole, especially if there is a concept to the album. It's a shame that people are focused on the singles or just a few songs now a days

Who's picking on who?

Like honestly this is why females don't post, y'all dudes can't control yourselves and don't know how to act. :smh:

Savages :smh:

bherg posted a pic of the girl (shoryu? shoefreak? i don't know) saying she was the girl Rck was suppose to date and said some stuff (I don't remember all of it. Meth acted with da quickness as usual).

anyway, eeeerbody should chill out and just talk about nothing.
Seriously.... what????

Should I go for the cash and get low balled or go for the long process and get the price I want? I need the money asap dough. (See what I did there?)

Back
Top Bottom