the thread about nothing...

Is that Katy Perry @dankenstien88  ? I can't tell her and Zoey apart now thanks to Rob 
laugh.gif
. Thanks man 
nthat.gif

I know this isn't the ps4 thread, but any of you tanners getting or plan on picking it up on the 15th ? i ask because most of my friends don't play video games, and the ones that do most likely wont buy the system for a while so ill need friends to add 
nerd.gif

I know this isn't the ps4 thread, but any of you tanners getting or plan on picking it up on the 15th ? i ask because most of my friends don't play video games, and the ones that do most likely wont buy the system for a while so ill need friends to add 
nerd.gif

When I can afford to cop, you can add me 
laugh.gif
. I haven't played video games in so long. I do however want that WWE 2K14 for obvious reasons. Looks dope to me. I'm so rusty in 2K and Madden 
frown.gif
mean.gif

When I can afford to cop, you can add me 
laugh.gif
. I haven't played video games in so long. I do however want that WWE 2K14 for obvious reasons. Looks dope to me. I'm so rusty in 2K and Madden 
frown.gif
mean.gif
yeah, i had a 360, but never played it .. i know i'm gonna be trash in all these games, but i'm ready to start playing games again

Last edited:
I know this isn't the ps4 thread, but any of you tanners getting or plan on picking it up on the 15th ? i ask because most of my friends don't play video games, and the ones that do most likely wont buy the system for a while so ill need friends to add :nerd:  
how bout you hook up da tan with da ps4s so da papis can play together :nerd:

Last edited:
@beh235

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBBBOOOOOORRRRRNNNNNDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lord beh235 beh235 , resurrecter of shoes. Are these salvageable, or just chalk these up as hoopin shoes??

This happened to my DMP's

I just wanted to see how they looked and they looked exactly like that

I used dishwasher soap and a toothbrush and all that came off

Tossed the laces in the washing machine

I don't leave them in the box anymore

I'll post pics of how they look when I get home

morning sex >>>>>>>>>

morning sex is great but it makes me want to go back to bed.

Just got word.... I'm an uncle guys :smokin :smokin

SWAG

congrats papi. you buying the newborn a schaub jersey :nerd:

just finished my midterms.

feels good :smokin

but did you get that extra credit question :nerd:

Bout to go get these wisdom teeth extracted. Good bye guys :smh:

good luck man.

how bout you hook up da tan with da ps4s so da papis can play together :nerd:
i'm broke shawty

but you got them j's dough

Back