the thread about nothing...

- Charles Dickens

Last edited:

I should have taken pics coming home from work. Saw an old dude who had on a Popeye costume with an actual face of Popeye 
laugh.gif
, saw two good looking single moms taking pics with their kids. Tried not to look at their booty while they were in front of me but damn sure did when they walked away. Saw two chicks with
very nice mass. It was nice coming home, wasn't eem mad the bus took a while to come. Then I got a piece of candy from some dude with a ghost mask on. And finally I saw some chick that looked like a cross between a young Jermaine O'neal and Byron Leftwich 
mean.gif
That's an interesting story.
Clever

I should have taken pics coming home from work. Saw an old dude who had on a Popeye costume with an actual face of Popeye 
laugh.gif
, saw two good looking single moms taking pics with their kids. Tried not to look at their booty while they were in front of me but damn sure did when they walked away. Saw two chicks with
very nice mass. It was nice coming home, wasn't eem mad the bus took a while to come. Then I got a piece of candy from some dude with a ghost mask on. And finally I saw some chick that looked like a cross between a young Jermaine O'neal and Byron Leftwich 
mean.gif
That's an interesting story.

if you have a sig when you text me, you're gonna have a bad time.
I don't like when pretentious companies like apple/htc, auto-select sigs in emails.
So everytime you get an email, you always see on of these "sent from my iphone/htc one/toaster.

Then the people who don't turn it off because it boasts their ego somehow.:smh:

i know right.

sent from iphone, through wifi, from restroom

if you have a sig when you text me, you're gonna have a bad time.
I don't like when pretentious companies like apple/htc, auto-select sigs in emails.
So everytime you get an email, you always see on of these "sent from my iphone/htc one/toaster.

Then the people who don't turn it off because it boasts their ego somehow.:smh:

i know right.

sent from iphone, through wifi, from restroom

I'm camped out now...

Posted from my iPhone.

Some kid came to the door in a banana costume tonight and it was super hilarious. I made him sing peanut butter jelly time.

Got a freaking seatbelt  ticket today.  F'ing sucks.  I forgot it was the last day of the month. Plus I was just comming out of some place real quick and forgot to lock it.  Plus it was in front of the dmv.  That cop was lurking to give me that ticket.  I didnt even see him.  I hate these cops too because they give you the ticket plus a pamphlet telling you laws and other propoganda.  Get that ish out of my face.

I've been on a real angry rush this week.  I catch myself reflecting on how much of a pushover I was and I just get so mad about it.  I've tried to let it go and I cant.  Its like I want to punch the first person that talks smack to me, im gonna punch somebody in the face.

Work was terrible bros, saw a Promethius Winged Dragon Fly. **** is scary and BIG! I hate bugs man!

Back
Top Bottom