the thread about nothing...

There's nothing worse than the guy who puts his music on the classroom speakers and it's just horrible. Plus he gets mad when he is told to change it
maybe he has good music and you and the rest of the class have horrible taste in music 
nerd.gif
Naw it's just horrible
Are you sure
Si
what did he play?  
nerd.gif

That child support **** should be revised some how in the form of food, clothes, and education vouchers. Ill be damned if I send my BM a nice chunk of my income only to pick up my child and see my baby in some walmart flip flops when that skeez has her nails n toes done and a new purse :smh:

That child support **** should be revised some how in the form of food, clothes, and education vouchers. Ill be damned if I send my BM a nice chunk of my income only to pick up my child and see my baby in some walmart flip flops when that skeez has her nails n toes done and a new purse
mean.gif
Not all P is good P. I'll leave it at that.

hey TAN,

anybody here has lost a dog in a dramatic way (sudden death or something).

PM me if you can help me.

thanks guys |I

There's nothing worse than the guy who puts his music on the classroom speakers and it's just horrible. Plus he gets mad when he is told to change it
maybe he has good music and you and the rest of the class have horrible taste in music :nerd:
Naw it's just horrible
Are you sure
Si
what did he play?  :nerd:
some orchestra stuff and music that sounded from the 40's

maybe he has good music and you and the rest of the class have horrible taste in music :nerd:
Naw it's just horrible
Are you sure
Si
what did he play?  :nerd:
some orchestra stuff and music that sounded from the 40's
Yo I love that music :nthat:
Jazz and big band :smokin

My mom saying she doesn't care if I'm not able to do my online school during senior. Lol Alright "fam", I'm not failing senior year because of my own parents. :rofl:

Why....
Because of our dog, that I didn't even request to take in, they basically said Yes, we'll take the dog. Then threw him into my responsibility, and I love him. NOW they decide to say the old "you wanted a dog" excuse. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom