the thread about nothing...

was on a date with my crush but then i woke up and realized that it was a dream 
frown.gif
Was it your cousin
original

i thought you said you weren't acknowleding me until i draw your pic 

Pops just called me said you want my old eclispe.

It has like 180k miles its a 2002. He said its free just pay for the tags....should i take it? I drive a 2009 corolla it has 126k miles on it so you can imagine i drive a lot 70 miles from work. But i am moving into the city where parking is going to be tough....so do i really want to have 2 cars in baltimore?

But it may be worth it to stack some miles on the elipse which will keep my corolla alive longer before i have to buy my Prius :lol:

You already know what to do....

was on a date with my crush but then i woke up and realized that it was a dream :frown:
Was it your cousin
original

i thought you said you weren't acknowleding me until i draw your pic 
You said you would draw me after your nap

damn, my 2010 Camry has close to 90k miles on it already :lol:

I have no idea how I drive so much...
tanning booth trips aint cheap b
What do you mean

An old friend hit me recently saying we gotta get together sometime and he wants to come visit me soon. I smashed his gf though so I think he's gonna remain an old friend. Can't be taking any chances out here.

Last edited:
Still can't use my right hand properly 
mean.gif

Developing an infection in my lungs too. Started heavy duty antibiotics.

Idk if it's the infection or what but I have zero strength and just feel really tired

lulz
First time I was in a car that ran over an animal last night.
mean.gif

Little kitten...
mean.gif
tired.gif
Reaction by whyhellothere

kim-kardashian-crying-gif.gif

Pops just called me said you want my old eclispe.

It has like 180k miles its a 2002. He said its free just pay for the tags....should i take it? I drive a 2009 corolla it has 126k miles on it so you can imagine i drive a lot 70 miles from work. But i am moving into the city where parking is going to be tough....so do i really want to have 2 cars in baltimore?

But it may be worth it to stack some miles on the elipse which will keep my corolla alive longer before i have to buy my Prius
laugh.gif
PriusGT-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom