the thread about nothing...

rck, sick avy.

even when I was down in SoCal for a year I couldn't get into the fall/winter season.

The fact that we lived 2 minutes from the beach with sometimes freezing weather just made it worse for me :\

Only good thing about this time of year, is that I can break out the ugg boots
but.....you're canadian

even when I was down in SoCal for a year I couldn't get into the fall/winter season.

The fact that we lived 2 minutes from the beach with sometimes freezing weather just made it worse for me :\

Only good thing about this time of year, is that I can break out the ugg boots
but.....you're canadian
I know...

whenever I go up to Tahoe or down to Big Bear, I always wonder how I survived in the cold for as long as I did :lol: :lol:

Pops just called me said you want my old eclispe.

It has like 180k miles its a 2002. He said its free just pay for the tags....should i take it? I drive a 2009 corolla it has 126k miles on it so you can imagine i drive a lot 70 miles from work. But i am moving into the city where parking is going to be tough....so do i really want to have 2 cars in baltimore?

But it may be worth it to stack some miles on the elipse which will keep my corolla alive longer before i have to buy my Prius :lol:

It has like 180k miles its a 2002. He said its free just pay for the tags....should i take it? I drive a 2009 corolla it has 126k miles on it so you can imagine i drive a lot 70 miles from work. But i am moving into the city where parking is going to be tough....so do i really want to have 2 cars in baltimore?

But it may be worth it to stack some miles on the elipse which will keep my corolla alive longer before i have to buy my Prius :lol:

id take it for that very reason...just to make the 09' run a lil longer & it may be easy on gas

Last edited:

But it may be worth it to stack some miles on the elipse which will keep my corolla alive longer before i have to buy my Prius
laugh.gif
Take it only if it's worth paying the tags and insurance on it, if not then leave it. 

@GrizzlyAnimal  that Dez Bryant comment I made, you're a 'Boys fan if I remember correctly. /endsportstalk

2 cars to trade in versus 1.

2 cars to trade in versus 1.

true i guess after i pay for tags...once it dies i can get $200 for it at least for parts/scrap metal. Which would make it basically an even trade. And by even i mean i get free miles out of a car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom