roll.gif

Last edited:
what happened
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
don't remember much but trannies getting arrested, babes loving the penguin 
embarassed.gif
 free open bar, two caskets full of beer, kissing a cute vampire, walking to sober up, eating nachos and soft tacos from del taco in front of a jack in the box.

Anybody remember the SEGA game Toe Jam and Earl? You had to use the SEGA Menacer gun to play it. And Streets of Rage on SEGA. Id spend hours as a yoot playing TJ&E, SOR, Bulls vs Blazers, Jammit, and Maniac Mansion. I dont like video games now they make them too hard. I stopped playing video games on the regular after the Sega Dreamcast.

Toejam & Earl was the ****. :pimp:

Anybody remember the SEGA game Toe Jam and Earl? You had to use the SEGA Menacer gun to play it. And Streets of Rage on SEGA. Id spend hours as a yoot playing TJ&E, SOR, Bulls vs Blazers, Jammit, and Maniac Mansion. I dont like video games now they make them too hard. I stopped playing video games on the regular after the Sega Dreamcast.

Toejam & Earl was the ****. :pimp:
thats the game with the crabs and the orange guy right?? they're on a beach and they collect 7up bottle caps?

Last night was probably the greatest night of my life tbh.

Bruhs, she licked and sucked my balls, that's love right there.

I almost said I loved her too
embarassed.gif

mean.gif
, I was in a unbelievable euphoria of

getting my jammy licked and sucked. When she was kissing and sucking on my neck, I

felt like one of those kawaii tumblr comic jawns getting seduced like "senpai no!".

I'm gonna lose some cool points here (like I ever had any to begin with), but

I kissed her right after she had my piece in her mouth.

It would've been better had I of got to finish

but I was just so happy letting her get what she needed. 

I hope that you're the one, If not, you are the prototype

Last night was probably the greatest night of my life tbh.

Bruhs, she licked and sucked my balls, that's love right there.

I almost said I loved her too
embarassed.gif

mean.gif
, I was in a unbelievable euphoria of

getting my jammy licked and sucked. When she was kissing and sucking on my neck, I

felt like one of those kawaii tumblr comic jawns getting seduced like "senpai no!".

I'm gonna lose some cool points here (like I ever had any to begin with), but

I kissed her right after she had my piece in her mouth.

It would've been better had I of got to finish

but I was just so happy letting her get what she needed. 

I hope that you're the one, If not, you are the prototype
Bro I do this all the time, it is not a big deal in any way shape or form. You'd be worse off if you denied her of a kiss. 

At the end of the day, its yours, theres nothing to be grossed out about. How would you feel if the inverse went down and she wouldnt kiss you?

You and these two stories you posted though. Congrats famb

Last edited:
Just sit down on the toilet and concentrate, and to rusty shackelford rusty shackelford I'm thinking about kissing the next yambs after she finishes me off, call me care less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom