the thread about nothing...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, spaghettiiii
smokin.gif

finna watch the conjuring. not sure if body ready.
Watched That In Theaters. Good Movie

Usps lied they said they attempt ed to deliver but I have no notice I need the hood seal by monday too .. dam sbow or rain is coming

Might stay in tonight and take it easy so i can wake up for the niners game. Ive gone out the past two nights

Really wish I lived in a big city man.

Would go out every weekend to someplace new.

Pretty much a quote where im from, "Nothing to do here except each other."
Don't live in a big city at all :lol:. I'm in college so it is fairly easy to find something to do everynight/everyday. On top of that it's dirt cheap to go out and have a few drinks. I think I spent a total of $40 and that is including dinner + drinks + after having a few drinks food for 2 nights

:smokin

went to a college pub yesterday with my boys.

Happy hours you rent a cup for 2,50$ and beers are 1$ each.

Give your cup back and they give you 2$ back.

Found a couple of cups that paid my 6 beers.

Free beer night :smokin :lol:

Usps lied they said they attempt ed to deliver but I have no notice I need the hood seal by monday too .. dam sbow or rain is coming
you should lie back at them and when you finally get your package say that it never came and demand a refund :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

MEDICAL FACT:

If a woman drinks two glasses of wine a day it increases the chance of a stroke. If you let her finish the bottle she'll probably suck it as well.

:nthat:

That feeling when your in the hood and you might get shoot.
thats how I feel whenever I leave my house that I'm renting in the ghetto of Sac :x :x :x I hate that feel

come back to Canada.

it's safer here :nerd:

:lol:
I miss the days of when I could leave the garage door and front door wide open :\

granted, I can do that in my hometown of Rocklin too tho :lol:

I would not do that in my hood though,

not when i'm not outside.

Already got my BMX stolen when i was a kid.

yes, i'm still salty about it :smh:

I miss the days of when I could leave the garage door and front door wide open :\

granted, I can do that in my hometown of Rocklin too tho :lol:

shout outs to dneff34 dneff34 ..... also, thanks to your SN and facebooks recommended people I should know, I now know your true identity :lol:
Hahaha that's too funny!

I miss the days of when I could leave the garage door and front door wide open
ohwell.gif

granted, I can do that in my hometown of Rocklin too tho
laugh.gif

shout outs to @DNeff34..... also, thanks to your SN and facebooks recommended people I should know, I now know your true identity
laugh.gif
Hahaha that's too funny!
It was hilarious cuz I think I had just quoted you or something on NT and I popped over to facebook and I saw you on the lefthand side and it blew my mind
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Damn that's a small world! It's good to match a face with your SN tho #NoHibbert 

Back
Top Bottom