the thread about nothing...

zooey is a katy perry wannabe.

katy-perry-shrug-youre-welcome-nonchalant.gif
iTOCdgQ2vBqZi.gif

A worthy 17 minutes of your life:

This one is only 6 minutes and contains nothing but sperm whale footage:

Last edited:
Listening to "Confessions" thinking about talking to some people I haven't talked to in awhile :smh:

Cuffing season almost got me :smh:

just got back from karaoke, bars and bars and bars.

went to the new york beer company. they got this beerstock where the prices of beers go up and down depending on demand and they got charts to see the fluctuations. :smokin

just got back from karaoke, bars and bars and bars.

went to the new york beer company. they got this beerstock where the prices of beers go up and down depending on demand and they got charts to see the fluctuations.
smokin.gif
A bar I go to frequently is doing this in a week or 2.

Beers at €0.50 
pimp.gif

like that person who you never sent the box about nothing to.
:lol:

And If you're talking about Gatzby Gordon I sent him 2 things actually (I still have the amazon receipts, and those 2 things were worth more than what a lot of people put in their boxes), but not the "actual box" about nothing. I forgot completely and at the time took a break from NT/internet to focus on grades and school. But when I came back dude was banned and I had no idea how to contact him + I also moved to Korea laugh.gif . if you do have his contact information please PM me. Thank You.

Listening to "Confessions" thinking about talking to some people I haven't talked to in awhile :smh:

Cuffing season almost got me :smh:

Man I woke up about to hit up the ex saying she looked great and it was good to see her, we should do something again. Then I realize it was just another vivid dream courtesy of no faptober. No feels, just lately I would really like to see her again.

woke up with a headache,

can't find my glasses

at least i didn't lose my contacts.

I take a ***** dough send him home to his shoe box, you lost that ***** I put ya dollar in the jukebox 

smoke one

smokin.gif

or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom