the thread about nothing...

It's important that you know how to do munchies right.

You need: something sweet; something salty; something crunchy; something chewy; something to wash it all down with.

current line up:

Water
Cherry 7UP
King size Payday
Ranch Munchies
Bag of sour spaghetti
Donut holes

Making chicken bacon ranch burritos too. got da chicken on da George Foreman right meow.

That feel when you lay down with your eyes closed....... so good.

recap the emotions :nerd: didn't even notice em

people posting about numerous girl problems. a guy and girl who have been together for 4 years. a guy who overreacted over a text sent 2 days after. chuck e cheese in there somehow. people messing up in school and drowning in sorrow. people wondering about housing situations. another day in the life of TAN i would assume

Reactions: sb
recap the emotions :nerd: didn't even notice em

people posting about numerous girl problems. a guy and girl who have been together for 4 years. a guy who overreacted over a text sent 2 days after. chuck e cheese in there somehow. people messing up in school and drowning in sorrow. people wondering about housing situations. another day in the life of TAN i would assume
Solid recap, kudos.

:smokin

The Tate's cookies above plus:

My goto liquid when chocolate is involved:

I couldn't make a decision on which cookies so I got both :smokin

And for dessert, some ginger/carrot soup with almonds:

And some good thoughts:

It seems as though I have ate too much already and will now have to medicate my mild discomforted stomach and high blood sugar spike.

TWENTY ******G ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS PUT ME ON SOME EXPENSIVE LIQUOR . PRICE DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS IT'S RARE AND TASTE GOOD HAHA

TWENTY ******G ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS PUT ME ON SOME EXPENSIVE LIQUOR . PRICE DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS IT'S RARE AND TASTE GOOD HAHA

Happy birthday sir

and enjoy

item_423.jpg

:smokin

The Tate's cookies above plus:

My goto liquid when chocolate is involved:

I couldn't make a decision on which cookies so I got both :smokin

And for dessert, some ginger/carrot soup with almonds:

And some good thoughts:

2972d575_ryuhadokenposedd.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom