the thread about nothing...

:nerd:

I got my SAT scored back, not the official copy so I'll post it then. :smokin

we comin up on santa hat avy season :smokin

yo i never played fantasy bb b4 but if theres still spots to be filled im in. coldcity coldcity

i have no idea how the scoring works n all that tho. in for last place

Pizza in the DMV sucks. One thing I miss about NY. I can tell that piece of pizza has the perfect thin, ever so slightly doughy crust, and great blend and proportion of cheese. I can tell by just looking at it. Get your deep dish garbage outta here Cold City

Pizza in the DMV sucks. One thing I miss about NY. I can tell that piece of pizza has the perfect thin, ever so slightly doughy crust, and great blend and proportion of cheese. I can tell by just looking at it. Get your deep dish garbage outta here Cold City
go to adams morgan, go to some bars/clubs, get drunk, then go to Jumbo slice lol chill on the strip get at some ***'s.... should b decent

i just moved out to chicago tho so im spoiled with all this deep dish delishoushness 

I'm Italian an that pizza looks legit. Just sayin...

He has spoken.

When I want advice on violence and violence in the neighborhood then I'll ask you coldcity coldcity

we comin up on santa hat avy season :smokin

yo i never played fantasy bb b4 but if theres still spots to be filled im in. coldcity coldcity

i have no idea how the scoring works n all that tho. in for last place

pm me ur email addy bro.... @jjwatt you in this too?

go to adams morgan, go to some bars/clubs, get drunk, then go to Jumbo slice lol chill on the strip get at some ***'s.... should b decent

i just moved out to chicago tho so im spoiled with all this deep dish delishoushness 

I ate 4 pieces from their truck outside of penn social one night. I love their pizza but I've only had it when I'm waisted lol. Will never try it sober because I don't wanna ruin it. My girl lives right near one of them too.

Back
Top Bottom