the thread about nothing...

My brother is playing Through the Wire...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
-_-
why is that weird
My bottom lip is swollen...looks like donatella Versace lips right now *cries*
frown.gif
frown.gif
This reminds me of my ex.

why you do this to me

My brother is playing Through the Wire... :smh: :lol: -_-
why is that weird

My bottom lip is swollen...looks like donatella Versace lips right now *cries* :frown: :frown:
This reminds me of my ex.

why you do this to me

My face and lips are swollen from my oral surgery....had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out and other stuff...

My face/cheeks are swollen, my brother told me I'm a step closer to looking like Kanye lol...hate him

My face and lips are swollen from my oral surgery....had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out and other stuff...

My face/cheeks are swollen, my brother told me I'm a step closer to looking like Kanye lol...hate him
I used to get fat lips from her all the time when we first started dating...... we were like 18 
embarassed.gif

I used to get fat lips from her all the time when we first started dating...... we were like 18 :wow:

Wut r u talking about lol

You'll be fine

You was always the cheerleader of my dreams​

To seem to only date the head of football teams​

And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin'​

We were never meant to be baby, we just happened​

ye was talking about kimmy. ​
:wow:  
mind blown.​

Makes sense...

Damn guys i am hungry. I want a burrito from this taco truck but he doesn't start posting up til night time :x

We should start using D instead of th like da, dey, dere, dread, dink, dank, etc etc etc.. saves us abiut .5 seconds each times multiply dat by amiunt u use dose words and I am pretty aure u save a year of typing

We should start using D instead of th like da, dey, dere, dread, dink, dank, etc etc etc.. saves us abiut .5 seconds each times multiply dat by amiunt u use dose words and I am pretty aure u save a year of typing
Why you no text back

Back
Top Bottom