the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
i'll be your friend.

grandtheft and elpablo said goodbye to our friendship 
tired.gif

I remember when Corey Haim died I thought it was sad, but there was no real connection for me as it was for some others. Well, until now. Had no idea he was the kid in Silver Bullet, one of my faves. The movie happens to be on AMC at the moment.

I remember when Corey Haim died I thought it was sad, but there was no real connection for me as it was for some others. Well, until now. Had no idea he was the kid in Silver Bullet, one of my faves. The movie happens to be on AMC at the moment.
Why did you just ruin my Friday night? Huh?

That was my dog...ya under dig? That was my dog...ya smell me?

Im watching this too.. yeah i liked most of his movies.. silver bullet, lost boys, license to drive, dream a little dream, and lucas 

Last edited:
Hamburger Helper on a Hotdog bun 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

TAN, I think I might have just discovered something great. 

He got on that horse tranquilizer...and a host of other concoctions. 

Remember seeing his interview and he was ZAPPED

Last edited:

Why did you just ruin my Friday night? Huh?

That was my dog...ya under dig? That was my dog...ya smell me?

Damn I miss my dawgs, Damn I miss my dawgs,

Back
Top Bottom