the thread about nothing...

It was really too short, they had something great going right there. Episode for Episode my favourite Anime, it never had a lull period, there was next to no filler.

young bheghreg just killed iYen..

roll.gif

•  

It was really too short, they had something great going right there. Episode for Episode my favourite Anime, it never had a lull period, there was next to no filler.
Yu Yu Hakusho was 112 eps.

IDK how you define short, but short to me is 25 eps. 

Each yu yu hakusho arc was about that or more. That'd be my guesstimation.

Also check out this bioshock gameplay video.

That I am sharing with you because there is not a yu yu hakusho opening song remix as the background music.

I need to have an anime binge one day. I never seen episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Trigun, Naruto, Full Metal
Alchemist, and so on.

I need to have an anime binge one day. I never seen episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Trigun, Naruto, Full Metal
Alchemist, and so on.
If you have not seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, put that at the VERY top of your to-watch anime list.

Naruto and Bleach are huge animes. Those animes are basically commitments.

So save those for last.

Yu Yu Hakusho is managable.

Trigun would is like 5(2hr) movies.

So that's not too bad either.

If you want any other reccs, hit up my inbox.

Wait wait wait wait wIt wait

Basketball season started!?!?
Preseason.

When I say short, I'm really only comparing it to DBZ and Naruto which are the other two animes that I've faithfully watched and are similar to YYH in style. 

I dont like Bleach.

Alchemist, and so on.
If you have not seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, put that at the VERY top of your to-watch anime list.
Naruto and Bleach are huge animes. Those animes are basically commitments.
So save those for last.
Yu Yu Hakusho is managable.
Trigun would is like 5(2hr) movies.
So that's not too bad either.

If you want any other reccs, hit up my inbox.
Woo woo. I only seen the 1st episode of One Piece.

There's only 291 episodes of DBZ tho. I have no idea why I memorized that by heart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom