the thread about nothing...

My little sister is jammin that Drake.

Ima have to counteract with a strong dosage of UGK.

[Spoiler = all dis white stuff cumming down]
[/spoiler]

I don't really live here sorta just going to school and work for like 11 .5 months a year since I don't have residency.. I'm in da middle of nowhere of wyoming... :-/ second snowstorm to roll thru dis month but I think denver gots snow too? Denver tannners or nters? :nerd: they sure do love ...

I don't really live here sorta just going to school and work for like 11 .5 months a year since I don't have residency.. I'm in da middle of nowhere of wyoming... :-/ second snowstorm to roll thru dis month but I think denver gots snow too? Denver tannners or nters?
nerd.gif
they sure do love ...
11.5 months a year?

Why have you forsaken Cali? 
frown.gif

Bruce, I give you permission to make a fake profile of me for the local Wyoming area and use my pics to acquire nudez of the local snow bunnies around your way. 

If you need nudez of me just hit me up 
nerd.gif

[Spoiler = all dis white stuff cumming down]
[/spoiler]
Lucky, I wish it snowed around here :frown:

I don't really live here sorta just going to school and work for like 11 .5 months a year since I don't have residency.. I'm in da middle of nowhere of wyoming... :-/ second snowstorm to roll thru dis month but I think denver gots snow too? Denver tannners or nters? :nerd: they sure do love ...
11.5 months a year?

Why have you forsaken Cali? :frown:  
school aint free and I might ask for a month or two off work in da summeri... I still haven't snowboarded or skiied In my life :wow:

I don't really live here sorta just going to school and work for like 11 .5 months a year since I don't have residency.. I'm in da middle of nowhere of wyoming... :-/ second snowstorm to roll thru dis month but I think denver gots snow too? Denver tannners or nters?
nerd.gif
they sure do love ...
11.5 months a year?

Why have you forsaken Cali? 
frown.gif

school aint free and I might ask for a month or two off work in da summeri... I still haven't snowboarded or skiied In my life
embarassed.gif
our kind isn't meant to be in snow.

There ain't no snow in Asia.

Our 

I just burfed a litle... very acidicy 

great ancestors probably never even saw snow 

I was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn by the river....in a lil tent. 

why the hell would you bring a dead fetus with you while shoplifting at macys?
why would you shoplift at the 34th street macys, dead fetus or not?

My little sister is jammin that Drake.

Ima have to counteract with a strong dosage of UGK.
Gravy or Choppin Blades
nerd.gif
they sure do love ...
Sucks to be you

I was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn by the river....in a lil tent. 
Oh like the river I been ruuuuuuuniiiiiiiiiiiiiin' eeeeeeeeever since

Back
Top Bottom