the thread about nothing...

Well my seat is being moved..... From the corner seat to the seat DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE. Like why? Thats a wrap for TAN on my work CPU and will just be general annoyance to me being stuck in the middle of peoples chatter.

Well my seat is being moved..... From the corner seat to the seat DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE. Like why? Thats a wrap for TAN on my work CPU and will just be general annoyance to me being stuck in the middle of peoples chatter.
Wanna google hangout?

This is too damn much lmfaoooo

And for the record, Malcolm X will always be the illest African American male in Nebraska
Imma top him b.

Just you wait.

cant wait till my comp comes in.
smokin.gif
Did you buy a fully assembled one or are you building it yourself?

Built my own.. Extremely proud of it. Have yet to encounter a problem.

Think I need to switch out my GPU though.. Keep getting pinstripes that force a restart every time I play a very graphic intense game.
bought a laptop with touch screen and windows 8 pro. super thin and its a 15.6. windows 8 apps are amazing. i was sold on the stock/finance app
Ahh I see.

Honestly haven't even tried or looked at Windows 8 or any of its features at all and decided to just boot with Windows 7 ultimate.

Last edited:

NT Mobile?

NT Mobile?
Yeah but I have Sprint :x

So glad NT is bringing the lulz this week, I needed laughs.

Wish my hair didn't have all this volume. This wind is giving me a bad hair day

#alpha

actually having to work and socialize :x :x :x
it was fun while it lasted anti

sent from corner of room

I Just seen that thread :lol:
wish it didn't get locked, responses would of been full of laugh out louds.

Last edited:
actually having to work and socialize
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

it was fun while it lasted anti

sent from corner of room
I know right, why cant they just let me cook in my corner.

laugh.gif
@FrankLucas's thread

Her kids are screaming in the next room, mom cant even hear it.
laugh.gif
I just watched that vid goodness :lol:. The beating those kids will get when this goes viral though....

cant wait till my comp comes in.:smokin

Did you buy a fully assembled one or are you building it yourself?

Built my own.. Extremely proud of it. Have yet to encounter a problem.

Think I need to switch out my GPU though.. Keep getting pinstripes that force a restart every time I play a very graphic intense game.[/QUOTE]

bought a laptop with touch screen and windows 8 pro. super thin and its a 15.6. windows 8 apps are amazing. i was sold on the stock/finance app[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see.

Honestly haven't even tried or looked at Windows 8 or any of its features at all and decided to just boot with Windows 7 ultimate.
[/quote]

they had a presentation in my college for the whole month and i got to try the surface 2 pro and a laptop with windows 8+ touchscreen. i was honestly impressed cause the windows 8 pro can toggle in and out of the apps to the regular windows format with just the windows button. il recommend you try it

Back
Top Bottom