the thread about nothing...

Ms Badu smells like chocolate cosmos and jasmine

and taste like the richest of milk and honey

**** that list
Try it if you want *****, see that trail of bodies she left behind?  
laugh.gif
I'll be gladly be the next sacrifice

Catch me in 2014 WDYWT thread dressing like Goldust
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just checked in the hospital

Got that 5th floor view ya dig

Surgery is tomorrow at 9:30AM
Be well my friend.

"As an African, when he said that he was African, that's when a red flag went up" - LL

I CANNOT get over that quote. That **** is so hilarious to me.

^ So this was the illest ***** in Nebraska? 
Lol he's from where im from?

Ehh.. I would know who he was if he was balling like that.

Know a lot of old heads in 100 Black Men and NAACP who would have pointed it out to me.

******* make me sick.

You see them on some dumb ****, you try to help by injecting some reality in their plans and suddenly YOU the bad guy.

Then when **** goes exactly like you said it was, they wanna look like ,"How'd this happen?"

******* make me sick.

You see them on some dumb ****, you try to help by injecting some reality in their plans and suddenly YOU the bad guy.

Then when **** goes exactly like you said it was, they wanna look like ,"How'd this happen?"
This

cant wait till my comp comes in.
smokin.gif
Did you buy a fully assembled one or are you building it yourself?

Built my own.. Extremely proud of it. Have yet to encounter a problem.

Think I need to switch out my GPU though.. Keep getting pinstripes that force a restart every time I play a very graphic intense game.

If listening to Eye of the Tiger doesn't make you want to get up and whup someone's ***, you don't have a soul

This bed is so damn comfortable though

Will report back in a few days when I get out of ICU after tomorrow

Last edited:
******* make me sick.

A few months ago my sister called me and said she needed to talk. I was visiting a friend in the hospital at the time but she said it was an emergency so I excused myself. Sister tells me that she broke her side view mirror off on a mailbox, backed into someone in a parking garage, and now hit another car in a parking garage all from driving drunk (three seperate incidents). She was just worried about how to pay for the damage to the other car and get her car fixed before my parents found out. I explicitly told her that money didn't matter and I was more concerned about her driving drunk and putting herself and others in danger, and that if she kept doing this, she was going to be paying ten times more from getting a DWI. She told me she was going to stop, call a cab if she needed, but she was officially done after this third incident.

Get a text from her last week saying she got a DWI
mean.gif
Did not feel bad for her one bit. Just told her I'm glad that she wasn't harmed and didn't harm anyone else but now she's gonna have to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
That stanky celebrity link is pretty weird/funny. The thing that came to mind though is I have always read and heard rumors about Christopher Walken smells like body rot and formaldehyde. Probably has something to do with the way he looks.

cant wait till my comp comes in.:smokin

Did you buy a fully assembled one or are you building it yourself?

Built my own.. Extremely proud of it. Have yet to encounter a problem.

Think I need to switch out my GPU though.. Keep getting pinstripes that force a restart every time I play a very graphic intense game.

bought a laptop with touch screen and windows 8 pro. super thin and its a 15.6. windows 8 apps are amazing. i was sold on the stock/finance app

Back
Top Bottom