the thread about nothing...

i dont know if its just me but i got a lil thing for that red heaaded prosecutor that daniels is smashing on the Wire :evil:

i dont know if its just me but i got a lil thing for that red heaaded prosecutor that daniels is smashing on the Wire
devil.gif
McNulty, Daniels, then you. Would you really want that? 
laugh.gif

you're young bruh. I was demolishing anywhere I could when I was your age
mean.gif
This.

Parks
Buses
Stairs
Hallways
Bathrooms
Fitting rooms
Cars

No dambs
Dis.

i dont know if its just me but i got a lil thing for that red heaaded prosecutor that daniels is smashing on the Wire
devil.gif
McNulty, Daniels, then you. Would you really want that? 
laugh.gif
She was solid

Gimme Nerese Campbell doe

and the teacher that looked like Roxy Reynolds 
devil.gif

Anyone use Shell VPOWER gas? My car responds differently to that stuff than any other gas. Its like Gatorade for the whips. Electrolytes out the exhaust pipe, I be ghost.

I always felt Angela Bassett would've been the perfect Storm for the X-Men movies. After watching the season premiere of American Horror Story I'm even more convinced. She would've nailed the accent and she still looks amazing at her age.

While on the walk, 2 yambs, what makes it even better? They're the same ones I yelled out my address to when I passed them in the car 2 weeks ago. I smiled and simply said,"You don't remember (address here), open invitation". They laughed and said yeah, you're on (street address here)? I told em word, Im expecting a visit from you two, lets walk another time. They smiled and one said yeah pa. Smiled and kept it pushing. :pimp:

While on the walk, 2 yambs, what makes it even better? They're the same ones I yelled out my address to when I passed them in the car 2 weeks ago. I smiled and simply said,"You don't remember (address here), open invitation". They laughed and said yeah, you're on (street address here)? I told em word, Im expecting a visit from you two, lets walk another time. They smiled and one said yeah pa. Smiled and kept it pushing.
pimp.gif
mean.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

there is something so delicious about this microwaved day old sammich
is it the not so fresh lettuce?
or the remelted cheese?
maybe because the banana peppers have soaked into the bread?

till this day i'm still haunted by the breakingin to my house that happened a couple years ago

why did they have to take my gamecube games , that's all they took

While on the walk, 2 yambs, what makes it even better? They're the same ones I yelled out my address to when I passed them in the car 2 weeks ago. I smiled and simply said,"You don't remember (address here), open invitation". They laughed and said yeah, you're on (street address here)? I told em word, Im expecting a visit from you two, lets walk another time. They smiled and one said yeah pa. Smiled and kept it pushing. :pimp:

was one of their names Sherane? :nerd:

I always felt Angela Bassett would've been the perfect Storm for the X-Men movies. After watching the season premiere of American Horror Story I'm even more convinced. She would've nailed the accent and she still looks amazing at her age.
You sir are correct. I had this in mind and was disappointed with Halle. *Crosses fingers for a reboot*

Back
Top Bottom