the thread about nothing...

Yambs from the movies went to school just to see me, I contemplated on smashing in the bathroom. Sexual frustration is getting me to do irrational things TAN... :smh:

I am doing it guys

I just can't shake them feels for the ex

So I figure I mineaswell get hella drunk drive down to long beach and propose :nerd:

Got partnered with another fluent Spanish speaker for this Spanish conversation and he finished writing it and it's not due till Monday :nthat:
Nothin but games and getting on NT for the next two Spanish classes

Got partnered with another fluent Spanish speaker for this Spanish conversation and he finished writing it and it's not due till Monday :nthat:
Nothin but games and getting on NT for the next two Spanish classes
You're addicted to NT, stop!

Kidding, if I had my phone connected, I'd be on NT during all times of school. Catch me on here tomorrow during my two periods of research, substitute teacher. :smokin

The lung surgeon just called... I have some bad news bruhs
Turns out the lung sequestration is one of the most complex ones he's ever had and the extra blood vessel is thicker than my pinky finger. He may have to remove the entire bottom lobe of my right lung because it's rooted everywhere. I still don't have a final surgery date because he needs to discuss with some other surgeons how they'll go about this.
I'm not even sure how to feel about this news.

Edit: More bad news

He called back after consulting surgeons around the country and I'm apparently the worst case in the entire country lol.

Gotta check in at the hospital next wednesday and get surgery on thursday. 3 months to fully recover.
you'll pull through my man.
she sounds short <3
I am doing it guys

I just can't shake them feels for the ex

So I figure I mineaswell get hella drunk drive down to long beach and propose
nerd.gif
DO IT!!! 
roll.gif

I'm glad I don't have school tomorrow, 4 days weekend shawty. :smokin :smokin I have nothing to do but homework and clean up my room though. :smh:

Tape it Rck, I want da proof :smokin

tired as hell.

some clients when you work retail :x

basketball tonight :pimp:

Yambs from the movies went to school just to see me, I contemplated on smashing in the bathroom. Sexual frustration is getting me to do irrational things TAN... :smh:

you're young bruh. I was demolishing anywhere I could when I was your age :smh:

Back
Top Bottom