the thread about nothing...

@wht is going to need @beh235 to stop responding to @wht's nonsrs post in srs manners.
@wht never said @beh235 was crazy nor was @beh235 speaking for @beh235.
@wht said @beh235was talking nonsense when @beh235 said that @realbriamyles face looks like @f**ktyler 's because it doesn't.
fyi @beh235 's non "conventional" thinking doesnt change the fact that @f**ktyler looks one way and @realbriamyles face look completely different.
Cool, I see you are already going to ruin the feature for us. Thanks in advance guy. 

Last edited:
whenever i tell myself i'm going to take a small break from homework i end up not doing homework for like 30 minutes :smh:

I missed 2 weeks of school the middle of my junior year.. When i was doing my makeup work I said "ill take a short break"

That break lasted until I graduated :rofl:

first
@whyhellothere , there is an @ function now. I suggest you use it.

wht follows beh's suggestion

now

Cool, I see you are already going to ruin the feature for us. Thanks in advance guy.

tumblr_mt7w7sFwcA1s7z7j8o1_250.gif

@wht is going to need @beh235 to stop responding to @wht's nonsrs post in srs manners.
@wht never said @beh235 was crazy nor was @beh235 speaking for @beh235.
@wht said @beh235was talking nonsense when @beh235 said that @realbriamyles face looks like @f**ktyler 's because it doesn't.
fyi @beh235 's non "conventional" thinking doesnt change the fact that @f**ktyler looks one way and @realbriamyles face look completely different.
laugh.gif

What does this dude do? Design clothes? or is he just a "personality"

I got into "streetwear" too early. I could have been famous instead of e-famous. :lol: .. not even e-famous though :frown:

Dudes like Ronnel, sportsfreak, SAIS, and countless other HB heads would be celebrities now a days

Last edited:
wish the best for you colombia and a speedy recover.

(e-hugs wht and beh) lets get along bros.

grizz you cant fight bilbo. you might get your j's dirty. bilbo is not a fighter but a lover. lets be e-friends guys.

Watching American Horror Story: Coven during the day. That's a ******' "shoulda had a 7th glass of V8 this morning after sleeping in a Holiday Inn Express" decision. :pimp:

The lung surgeon just called... I have some bad news bruhs

Turns out the lung sequestration is one of the most complex ones he's ever had and the extra blood vessel is thicker than my pinky finger. He may have to remove the entire bottom lobe of my right lung because it's rooted everywhere. I still don't have a final surgery date because he needs to discuss with some other surgeons how they'll go about this.

I'm not even sure how to feel about this news.

Edit: More bad news
He called back after consulting surgeons around the country and I'm apparently the worst case in the entire country lol.
Gotta check in at the hospital next wednesday and get surgery on thursday. 3 months to fully recover.
my dude :frown:

Constant updates are necessary from here going forward

Wish you nothing but the best going forward.. I also wish for a successful and a fully heal recovery..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom