the thread about nothing...

beh talks nonsense about bria myles looking like tyler the creator now dude is bouncing up and down on those fluffy cheeks from heaven :smh:

tumblr_lzrhk44MDx1qzmodco1_500.jpg

will bria let wht inside her if the hair game gets swagged out like this?

tumblr_msu5uo41w81qcuv78o1_500.png

if wht sends this message to bria will she unlock the gates to her promise land?

Last edited:
The lung surgeon just called... I have some bad news bruhs
Turns out the lung sequestration is one of the most complex ones he's ever had and the extra blood vessel is thicker than my pinky finger. He may have to remove the entire bottom lobe of my right lung because it's rooted everywhere. I still don't have a final surgery date because he needs to discuss with some other surgeons how they'll go about this.
I'm not even sure how to feel about this news.

Edit: More bad news

He called back after consulting surgeons around the country and I'm apparently the worst case in the entire country lol.

Gotta check in at the hospital next wednesday and get surgery on thursday. 3 months to fully recover.

Last edited:

Turns out the lung sequestration is one of the most complex ones he's ever had and the extra blood vessel is thicker than my pinky finger. He may have to remove the entire bottom lobe of my right lung because it's rooted everywhere. I still don't have a final surgery date because he needs to discuss with some other surgeons how they'll go about this.

He called back after consulting surgeons around the country and I'm apparently the worst case in the entire country lol.
Gotta check in at the hospital next wednesday and get surgery on thursday. 3 months to fully recover.
my dude :frown:

Constant updates are necessary from here going forward

Last edited:
Figured I ask the TAN fam before starting a thread about it. Anybody know how to get the mobile version of NT on my ipad again? Joint just takes me to the regular site and it's awful on the ipad lol

Figured I ask the TAN fam before starting a thread about it. Anybody know how to get the mobile version of NT on my ipad again? Joint just takes me to the regular site and it's awful on the ipad lol
There should be a mobile/desktop button on the homepage.

There should be a mobile/desktop button on the homepage.
Its at the very bottom of every page on NT. If you cant find it mail me your ipad and I will do it for you :nerd:

hope you pull through guy...

I think my router when out, because the wireless light keep blinking on and off, and i can't get it to connect... i reset it, unplugged it and all that, and still nothing.. what's good router to get ? money is no object
jk something at a reasonable price

My dude, I wish you the absolute best and successful surgery. I hope they can safely repair your lung and I wish you a speedy recovery. I understand the want for updates, but sometimes you need to step back and process what is going on. It's a lot to process, I understand if you're not on NT for a while, but my prayers are with you man. Be well.

@whyhellothere  , there is an @ function now. I suggest you use it. FYI, I still stand by what I said and don't speak for me. Just because I don't follow what everyone else's "conventional" thinking  is, doesn't make me crazy. 

Salute LOT.

Thanks Bros.

Need your advice on something else as well. It's my girls birthday in 2 weeks. It will be 3 months we have been together exactly once her birthday rolls around. I have no idea what together. I'm also a broke *** college student so I'm not trying to spend more than $50. Any ideas on what to get her? It's her 21st btw

Thanks Bros.

Need your advice on something else as well. It's my girls birthday in 2 weeks. It will be 3 months we have been together exactly once her birthday rolls around. I have no idea what together. I'm also a broke *** college student so I'm not trying to spend more than $50. Any ideas on what to get her? It's her 21st btw
My advice, it's only been 3 months my man. Get her a card and a small gift. Not to be cheap or anything, but it's just too soon to go all out. At this point, it's the thought that counts. Dinner would be nice. That's just my 2¢

That awkward moment when you try to end a conversation by saying "i'll see you later" and the other person continues talking... in public.
SO AWKWARD

@wht is going to need beh235 beh235 to stop responding to @wht's nonsrs post in srs manners.
@wht never said beh235 beh235 was crazy nor was beh235 beh235 speaking for beh235 beh235 .
@wht said beh235 beh235 was talking nonsense when beh235 beh235 said that @realbriamyles face looks like @f**ktyler 's because it doesn't.
fyi beh235 beh235 's non "conventional" thinking doesnt change the fact that @f**ktyler looks one way and @realbriamyles face look completely different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom