the thread about nothing...

man I just saw a newstory about this dude who had his 6 kids in the crib, ages 1-12.  They had the food cabinets pad locked shut.  The kids were using curtains as toilet paper, and they hadnt been outside of the house in month.  The mother of the kid was in jail 2 weeks ago for child endangerment.

then

I saw another story about a couple who's 13 month old was found with broken arms, legs and ribs.  The mother tried to say he fell out of the stroller smh.  She, her babys dad, her new boyfriend, and her boyfriends mom are all going to jail.  I hope the worst things possible happen to all these mother *******

poor kids.  I hope all those **** *** dudes get Lexington Steele pipe before they get bodied "American Me" christmas tree style
Some people really shouldn't have kids. It's a shame stuff like this goes on. I hope all of the children are placed in good environments where they can heal.
**** like this really makes me tear up watching the news bro.  Like I really want to hurt these people.

I'm really into comic books right....so there was this issue of Punisher where he found out that this couple was abusing their kids.  He calmly walked in the crib, sat the kids down to watch cartoons, took the ****** parents downstairs and executed them.

thats how I feel when I see **** like this.

a 50 year old should know to have that id on deck. Im 31 and get carded by Abdul everytime i walk into 711 and buy my tall can even though I go to the same store almost every day

laugh.gif
 rep

reason why i watch some novela with my mom 
sick.gif

Sofia-Lama-Stamatiades-Interview-Greek.jpg

bc of those arms 
embarassed.gif
 jk 
laugh.gif

Do I pull the trigger on this supreme hat or pass?
Supreme is wack to me but if you like it cop it
why?
i just don't like any of the pieces they drop and i think that people only buy it because of the name
oh...how come?
its overpriced, not gonna pay the kind of money they charge for a small box logo. their clothes has basically became a status sybol and dudes just buy it to flaunt their limited t's and hoodies to everyone else

Last edited:

Do I pull the trigger on this supreme hat or pass?
Supreme is wack to me but if you like it cop it
why?
i just don't like any of the pieces they drop and i think that people only buy it because of the name
oh...how come?
its overpriced, not gonna pay the kind of money they charge for a small box logo. their clothes has basically became a status sybol and dudes just buy it to flaunt their limited t's and hoodies to everyone else
it bothers you?

Hearing / reading about stories like that about the kids makes my stomach turn. People think there is no degree to sin, and they think all sin is the same, it's not. There is specific warning about ppl who hurt/abuse children. defenseless kids who can't protect themselves getting abused :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom