the thread about nothing...

still got the scanner on scooter?
Lol no... I'm ready to knock out though, running on 4 hours of sleep since 5 am.
sick.gif
Peace

Some kid named Vanillabearrap want's to follow me on IG? I hate social media
at least you don't have teenage girls following you. pretty sure they unfollowed when i did.

when i had FB, i had mad high school girls following me, not including the friend requests i didn't accept. 
sick.gif

i've always been better off with the young crowd and older crowd, never people in my age
laugh.gif

at least you don't have teenage girls following you. pretty sure they unfollowed when i did.

when i had FB, i had mad high school girls following me, not including the friend requests i didn't accept. 
sick.gif

i've always been better off with the young crowd and older crowd, never people in my age
laugh.gif

That must have been really annoying.

If you hate social media why you on it
nerd.gif
Don't you have homework to do?

when i had FB, i had mad high school girls following me, not including the friend requests i didn't accept. :x
i've always been better off with the young crowd and older crowd, never people in my age :lol:  

If you hate social media why you on it :nerd:

Just finished papi, thanks for caring about me :D

laugh.gif

it was pretty annoying seeing all these drama/attention posts, then i figured out how to block them from coming into my feed, felt like a **** if i unfriended them.

That durex pic went over my head, so I didn't say **** 
laugh.gif
. I know they're cheap and make mad colored condoms, which isn't important by the way. ***** I want a colored condom for? I'm not gonna see it 
laugh.gif

man I just saw a newstory about this dude who had his 6 kids in the crib, ages 1-12.  They had the food cabinets pad locked shut.  The kids were using curtains as toilet paper, and they hadnt been outside of the house in month.  The mother of the kid was in jail 2 weeks ago for child endangerment.

then

I saw another story about a couple who's 13 month old was found with broken arms, legs and ribs.  The mother tried to say he fell out of the stroller smh.  She, her babys dad, her new boyfriend, and her boyfriends mom are all going to jail.  I hope the worst things possible happen to all these mother *******

poor kids.  I hope all those **** *** dudes get Lexington Steele pipe before they get bodied "American Me" christmas tree style

man I just saw a newstory about this dude who had his 6 kids in the crib, ages 1-12.  They had the food cabinets pad locked shut.  The kids were using curtains as toilet paper, and they hadnt been outside of the house in month.  The mother of the kid was in jail 2 weeks ago for child endangerment.

then

I saw another story about a couple who's 13 month old was found with broken arms, legs and ribs.  The mother tried to say he fell out of the stroller smh.  She, her babys dad, her new boyfriend, and her boyfriends mom are all going to jail.  I hope the worst things possible happen to all these mother *******

poor kids.  I hope all those **** *** dudes get Lexington Steele pipe before they get bodied "American Me" christmas tree style
Some people really shouldn't have kids. It's a shame stuff like this goes on. I hope all of the children are placed in good environments where they can heal.

Back
Top Bottom