the thread about nothing...

dar-friday-0.jpg

I'm in the kitchen making a drink my moms says "don't get wasted, you gotta drive your sis.."

I say, "I'm not getting wasted". She asks, "What you call it then?"

I'm like "I'm just drinking..........and smoking"

We look at each other and just bust out laughing. :pimp:

Life ain't so bad sometimes...

I don't care about you, why you worried about me?
All I want is that smoke, gimme all of that smoke

I GOT XO IN MY BLOODWORK

I'm ******g depressed, and I feel like **** right now.

My girlfriend (GREAT GIRL, I'm blessed to have her) is going out with her friends, she asked me if I wanted her to stay in, but at the time I had plans so I told her to go ahead.

My plans fell through, and now I literally can't find a single friend on a Friday night.  I have beer, and the Wire on DVD, and I cant find a single person to chill with.  This **** sucks.  A few years ago, me and all my friends were so tight, like brothers we were inseparable.  Over the past couple years while I was in the military, we've gone our separate ways, some for the better, some for the worst.  So when I came home, expecting things to be all good, its just like nobody is anywhere to be found.

sorry for the vent, but this sucks.

I gotta get it together though, I'm supposed to be speaking at a community event to a bunch of kids tomorrow 
tired.gif

I'm ******g depressed, and I feel like **** right now.

My girlfriend (GREAT GIRL, I'm blessed to have her) is going out with her friends, she asked me if I wanted her to stay in, but at the time I had plans so I told her to go ahead.

My plans fell through, and now I literally can't find a single friend on a Friday night.  I have beer, and the Wire on DVD, and I cant find a single person to chill with.  This **** sucks.  A few years ago, me and all my friends were so tight, like brothers we were inseparable.  Over the past couple years while I was in the military, we've gone our separate ways, some for the better, some for the worst.  So when I came home, expecting things to be all good, its just like nobody is anywhere to be found.

sorry for the vent, but this sucks.

I gotta get it together though, I'm supposed to be speaking at a community event to a bunch of kids tomorrow |I
I swear, NT should plan meet-ups in each others local areas to help each other out on nights like these. I wouldn't mind chilling with a few fellow nt brethren, and actually talking about anything. Just having a good time...

i gotta vent as well.

my friends suck, they're boring, slow and never want to do anything.

i'm always solo but yet see more of the world and have more fun without them, i just wish i had a buddy to do it with.

i gotta vent as well.

my friends suck, they're boring, slow and never want to do anything.

i'm always solo but yet see more of the world and have more fun without them, i just wish i had a buddy to do it with.
I do everything with my twin 

laugh.gif

I'm thinking of getting a second job to knock out all my debt by the end of the year. It will feel odd though giving orders at one then being a regular dude at the other.

Back
Top Bottom