the thread about nothing...

What exactly is Sneakertalk though? Is it really a fraud website trying to come up off NT? What exactly is it and how did it come about?
Anyone know? I'm incredibly curious about this

I'm curious as well. it looks like Yuku is trying to compete a little bit :lol:

Anyone on both sites?

Just a thought...can't this NT and its members sue sneakertalk for using our intellectual property without consent?

Also...they edited Meth's sig while keeping his post on rules

The Niketalk link leads to this sight.....smh

what's the story Ballahb? I'm in a similar situation and shorty is married

Well this one isn't much of a story she's cute, she's new at work...but the last one....

3 dancers all on the same team back to back to back

I was oblivious to the fact that they knew each other, but turned out better than I expected

Why is it all of a sudden this thread of nothingness is suddenly moving ever so slowly?

I know it may come off as "sensitive", but damn I hate sneakertalk...Lame yuku trying to make a cheap knock off.

I'd love to see it crash and burn, word to the herpes posted.

After a afternoon of anxiety my girl finally got her period. Told her that we're never having sex again and she had the nerve to tell me that's not happening when she was the one worrying the entire damn day. She'll find out.

i want some South Beach Elites, just can't justify dropping 450 on a pair. Maybe after the 7s.

Last edited:
Hey everybody, new member. Been collecting for awhile just never got around to joining the site until now. I need a crash course. 

Back
Top Bottom