the thread about nothing...

i already miss the old layout |I

also how do you get your old join date back?

Last edited:
that 28 yr old, I've been talking about ,and I are hitting the town again tonight..... I brought an overnight bag........ wish me luck

for some reason I was thinking about this MMORPG game i used to enjoy back in the day and I youtubed the name of it. some songs off the soundtrack came up and damn the nostalgia hit me so hard. i got tears in my eyes fam. i played this from like 02-04, and that was pretty much the ending of my "childhood". so carefree, just wanted to play outside, and then play this at the crib. it was all about money, clothes and O's after that.

the name of the game is Ragnarok Online in case any of yall familiar. im telling you, this was one of the greatest games ever. back in the day, at it's prime, the level of gameplay + graphics + innovation was amazing. but i dont even miss that. I just miss the times. goddamn nostalgia.. y u do this to me.

No more icons?

Avy check.

Edit: Oh no! It's gone!!! :frown:

Last edited:
i can't stand these white bars...yuku filled up the 100x100 by adding the white bars...yet they never showed up on NT for some reason

RIP old avatars

What exactly is Sneakertalk though? Is it really a fraud website trying to come up off NT? What exactly is it and how did it come about?

Anyone know? I'm incredibly curious about this

Back
Top Bottom