the thread about nothing...

I tried to like that album so bad. Even turned into a cloud making machine it still didn't help. Waste of my money. J Cole is terrible.
Don't listen to this man johnny...
mean.gif

Lol I love Cole so ill still listen. All my boys loved it, that's actually the first negative response I heard.

While we speaking about Cole, Friday Night Lights was such a dope mix tape.used to listen to that all the time on my breaks in St. John's forever alone like Cole was in college.

Last edited:

Do you like Curren$y?

Because my roommate is a huge J Cole fan, doesn't like Curren$y at all.

I can relate way more to Curren$y's lyrics.
Honestly I haven't heard one track from him. 

But I've heard good things about him. We'll have to carry this convo over to music before we get reported...
laugh.gif

Man I'm pretty down guys.

I slept in and missed a job interview, I was really high on their list, and I really could have used that 55k.

But honestly, its not the job that I want, and it would have affected my chase towards my other goals, so I guess everything happens for a reason.

Anyways, yall have a great day.

I dont know where you guys are at, but over here people are getting shot everyday B, so yall be safe outchere

Am I the only one that noticed a lot of dudes on general lately hop into threads just to argue?

It's like dudes wake up in the morning prowling for controversial threads to start an argument.

I slept in and missed a job interview, I was really high on their list, and I really could have used that 55k.

But honestly, its not the job that I want, and it would have affected my chase towards my other goals, so I guess everything happens for a reason.

I dont know where you guys are at, but over here people are getting shot everyday B, so yall be safe outchere
where you staying at that dudes are getting shot everyday 
nerd.gif
 you should get out of there

Last edited:

where you staying at that dudes are getting shot everyday 
nerd.gif
 you should get out of there
Pittsburgh.  Never been to the Bay, but I lived in So Orange County/ North SD County for the last 4 years.  Sometimes I wish I would have stayed, but I feel like I needed to come back here and make some sort of change...so thats what I'm working on doing

Dude is the biggest hypocrite on NT.

Uses racism against him to justify his racism. "Eye for an eye and the whole world is blind". Repercussions and a back and forth of racism isn't getting the human race any where. The world is still separated by race teams to this dude. Too bad the teams don't even have a sport to play.

I would bet money that Jay Patt has never been outside the US or lived in another country and is naive in thinking the US is exactly like the rest of the world. Or that every person of the same color has the same experiences.

What a sad, scorned individual.

I have no respect for him after the blatantly racist remarks he made yesterday. But don't worry homie, I'm not going to generalize that all black guys are as racist as you. I will not limit the amount of my black friends because of you. I'm not going to hate **** black women because of you.

What I WILL do is see you for the sad, pathetic, stuck, piece of scum that you are as AN INDIVIDUAL.

Kick rocks

my marketing teacher has it out for me :smh:

ever since I came late....
to the 2nd day of class :stoneface:
to a new building that isn't on the map yet :stoneface:
in a foreign country :stoneface:
and I apologised after class for showing up late, and she chewed me out :stoneface:

Now, she's out to get me

Last edited:

Dude is the biggest hypocrite on NT.

Uses racism against him to justify his racism. "Eye for an eye and the whole world is blind". Repercussions and a back and forth of racism isn't getting the human race any where. The world is still separated by race teams to this dude. Too bad the teams don't even have a sport to play.

I would bet money that Jay Patt has never been outside the US or lived in another country and is naive in thinking the US is exactly like the rest of the world. Or that every person of the same color has the same experiences.

What a sad, scorned individual.

I have no respect for him after the blatantly racist remarks he made yesterday. But don't worry homie, I'm not going to generalize that all black guys are as racist as you. I will not limit the amount of my black friends because of you. I'm not going to hate **** black women because of you.

What I WILL do is see you for the sad, pathetic, stuck, piece of scum that you are as AN INDIVIDUAL.

Kick rocks
so you.....are mad?  
laugh.gif

btw I have no idea what yall are referring to, but if this is the type of stuff going through your head in the morning, you should find a more positive way to focus your energy.  Negativity only begets negativity.

Back
Top Bottom