the thread about nothing...

I've paid that much before for a couple of pairs, but yeah, I agree. They're just shoes at the end of the day.

I'm good on Oliva Munn. Those texts were too much....What happened to me, man :smh:

Looks like I'll have a date Thursday with that Egyptian baby :nthat:

Last edited:
I've paid that much before for a couple of pairs, but yeah, I agree. They're just shoes at the end of the day.

I'm good on Oliva Munn. Those texts were too much....What happened to me, man :smh:

Looks like I'll have a date Thursday with that Egyptian baby :nthat:

Egyptian huh?

Winning :pimp:

tumblr_mr2iupcNvm1rfzf1mo2_400.gif

tumblr_mr2iupcNvm1rfzf1mo1_400.gif

srsly ****** up by not getting gta v
mean.gif
that's bc she cusses a lot 
embarassed.gif

i feel you on that gta feeling, i would like to play it with you by play it with you i mean, me play and you watch.

i need to start taking the bus to school now thanks to my dumb*** truck 
mean.gif

if the bus system was better i wouldn't care, i'd actually enjoy it since i was spending $80+/- a week on gas.

but this damn bus riding to the other side of the city is going to slowly kill me 
sick.gif

i would like to play it with you by play it with you i mean, me play and you watch.
i know this all too well, back in the day my and my cousin would play gta 3 and VC together but by together i mean he woud die and instead of passing it on he would say we each get another life. He would keep saying that until he got bored and he let me play by myself 
frown.gif

i know this all too well, back in the day my and my cousin would play gta 3 and VC together but by together i mean he woud die and instead of passing it on he would say we each get another life. He would keep saying that until he got bored and he let me play by myself 
frown.gif
gta is not a game you pass the control on when you die, you keep playing til you kill the hooker with the most money and go spend it on an uzi to kill cops.

crash bandicoot=GOAT die and pass the control game.

frown.gif
gta is not a game you pass the control on when you die, you keep playing til you kill the hooker with the most money and go spend it on an uzi to kill cops.

crash bandicoot=GOAT die and pass the control game.
bruh Crash Bandicoot 3 was one of the best PS1 games of all time

I still think Crash Team Racing is GOAT kart racing game

I feel like some people are really hell bent on ruining threads by derailment sometimes.

Back in the day I had this job at a summer camp and one of my coworkers was steadfast on having a penguin as a pet. I agreed, would be an awesome creature to keep around.

Back in the day I had this job at a summer camp and one of my coworkers was steadfast on having a penguin as a pet. I agreed, would be an awesome creature to keep around.
what's your address? i can arrange something.

Back
Top Bottom