the thread about nothing...

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe just 50's style ratchet and everyone is just romanticizing her? :nerd:

I can't take any girl seriously that looks up to her :lol:

i seen the thread in general, but never clicked on it till the other day, and i'm like wth 
sick.gif
 it's all ready up to 6 pages ??

i seen the thread in general, but never clicked on it till the other day, and i'm like wth 
sick.gif
The male human body is a beautiful piece of machinery. You should embrace it. 

I think people don't like it because they're insecure and jealous. The thread will make them feel bad about themselves. 

flocka exposing gucci got me feeling like the first time a kid hears santa aint real. :smh:

i seen the thread in general, but never clicked on it till the other day, and i'm like wth :x it's all ready up to 6 pages ??

I think people don't like it because they're insecure and jealous. The thread will make them feel bad about themselves.

about the op tho
tumblr_mt4yhfcqEB1qgau84o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
flocka exposing gucci got me feeling like the first time a kid hears santa aint real.
mean.gif

sick.gif

about the op tho
tumblr_mt4yhfcqEB1qgau84o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom