the thread about nothing...

I just signed up to bring water as my contribution to my work potluck. Wonder if jimmies will be rustled.
**** move. I like it.

A man makes his own way 

The Departed is one of my favorites...watching it now. 
nthat.gif

I used to always make and bring food in, once I got up at like 4 Am to make it fresh and no one else does that consistently. I'm just tired of it.

For any potential nonbelievers
End of Summer potluck? That sounds lame. I would have brought napkins.
..AND somebody walked up behind me while that **** was on my screen

Motha *****
mean.gif
roll.gif
. Forreal, Bilbo you get a week long pause for actually taking the time to find those gifs and posting them.
I can't wait to move out.

Living with my mother
indifferent.gif
I can deal with going back to talking I her once a month.
So you would do your laundry once a month?

shoefreak's boyfriend 
laugh.gif

WhyHelloThere is a guy right? I've always been under the assumption that was a male posting. If not, prepare to receive my pm's.
Please see Antidope for that water please. J/k
Unrequited love ain't nothing fun. I feel like I could murder somebody just to have her in my arms for a day. Even though I never had her she made me feel something I'd never felt before, and now that feeling is replaced with sadness and shame.

SHE KEEPS ON PASSIN ME BY!
You're in HS man. Just wait until you get to college. She'd be a distant memory, TRUST.

TAN recommend me a movie for the GF and I to watch!

A romantic comedy?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
500 Days of Summer
You sir are the devil

Say you say me! Say it together...
Hello....
Is it me you're looking for?

shoefreakbaby is a fickle creature! Mercurial and untameable. Like the waters of the Zambezi,  she teams with life, but many a great man has met his demise trying to tame her waters. A gaze into her eyes will entrap you, the blanketing warmth of her voice will enwrap you...beware, beware! Protect your heart, don't walk to close to her waters, a slip on her shores will send you tumbling into a deep mire that you will not be able to claw out of even with the help o the river gods!

She surrounds herself with cats because cats can not be won over by her wiles, they are souless and  fickle beasts as well. She finds comfort in such beast because they are the only life she cannot destroy. A bitter fate she has been cursed with, an earthen beauty so profound, but yet unable to share her beauty with mere mortals. They say her mountainous glutes produce a dew that the gods sip on, the nectar that pours from her jugs makes even the bumblebees wild with crazy rapture!

Beware my friend, beware!

]

Run free you wild mare! Run with the wind...let your legs spread across the vast horizon!

Watching this show on NBATV called "Michael Jordan's Playground" old video but damn it's awesome, the memories is giving me goosebumps on how good dude was.

SUP underbelly of society....

BACK AT IT
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to The Weeknd for the first time, dude is 
smokin.gif

Chow mein and orange chicken 
smokin.gif

I need beer, I have no gas and my cousin is at the fair. I don't know if my financial aid was stolen by my cousin, or if the office ****** up with my paperwork. If so, I have to wait til Monday to figure this **** out. Plus, I'll have to take the ******* bus and chill at school from 3-7 because Calc 1 ends at 3 and my Sociology class starts at 7 and ends at 9:50. 
mean.gif

At least there some skee-ohs in my Sociology class. These twins and a couple married chicks giving off that DTF vibe. 
devil.gif

Yes...but am I the only one who can't the lead singer
that can't what? lol

Lmao...I can't understand the lead singer
im whost in the whooooosds Im down on my spine...i'm building a swing on the power lines...

:rofl: :rofl:

Justin just doesnt sing clear enough to understand in the other songs...

and for the longest i wasnt pronouncing their name right...i didnt know it was suppose to be pronounce in french :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom