the thread about nothing...

I've been to broke to TAN lately so I feel you j :frown:

I keep a spreadsheet of all my spending...and i had like $200 extra the past two months...which i thought was like $500 so i pulled an Aziz and decided to Treat Myself....caught up to me this month...so now im broke

I feel like we should have more NT merchandise. This is honestly my fav site on the net and would love to rep it more subliminally in public with clothing. It would be cool if each season we had the hot item with NT on it. Like summer NT tank tops. Fall fitteds, Summer NT Camo Cargos (sorry rfx), The NT get fit thread wanted to do an NT get fit shirt and there were a lot of solid desgins that came up. We have a lot of creative minds on here would be cool to see what people came up with given the chance.

But could be a slippery slope and turn nt into a brand or something...then nike would get us shut down or something....so maybe its a bad idea

Last edited:
Majority of NTers are weirdos.

I'm good on advertising that I'm on here :lol:

Got my OG NT shirt that I play ball in :nerd:

I'm good on advertising that I'm on here :lol:

Got my OG NT shirt that I play ball in :nerd:

It's prob cause i have nothing that says NT...maybe id be cool if i just had a shirt...i don't really wear fitteds so when we did that launch i wasn't too into it.

I wanted an NT item.
frown.gif
Mostly a fitted, but a shirt would work too.

TIME Magazine = The International Magazine of Events. Did not know that before today.

It's hotter than a melted metaphor out there today...I almost don't feel like making my green run.

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

This heatwave has to go man. It's too damn hot too early. But I like summer so I'll shut up about it.

Morning Tan
Feeling kinda apathetic today don't know why. Think im going to do nothing this weekend after looking at my finances...want to go to the beach but can't really afford it. But would be fun.

I just got my bike out of the shop about a week ago and have been riding most nights when its not 1,000 degrees. I hate when you tell some one you have a motorcycle and the first thing they say is "Oh i know some one who died/had brain damage/lost a limb on his motorcycle" Like that is not helpful. I know its dangerous. I also drive a toyota corolla im an accountant/financial analyst i live in the suburbs. Like im boring and careful by definition....i am not wheelying down I-95 at 150mph.

I read this and the first thing that came to my mind was Toby from The Office. Idk why. :lol:

I wouldn't say they are weirdos, but the majority definitely have their quirks. Not sure if it's telling of a certain demographic or not though.

@Jking, I agree. I would def rep NT more if there were more options of wear. I'd probably want a hat or something, but yeah it's a slippery slope when it comes to that.

My coworker is the biggest idiot ever. There wasnt much he was supposed to do yesterday and the only thing he had to do that guy didnt do which lwaves it for me today. Realtalk i hate him

Something I don't understand..why people feel the need to call me only when they need something. And it's ALWAYS first thing in the morning. "Rob I need money", "rob come and smoke with me", "rob I need a ride". Rob died *****, stop calling me. And it's ALWAYS the ones holding onto the yambs.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom