the thread about nothing...

son id stretch her legs around her head and go to work
mean.gif
devil.gif

dat frog split
DO WORK SON!

Just from the expression on her face you know she's reminiscing about those times she's been stuffed in that position

today some freshman on campus asked me where a building was i just pointed to da nearest one and said thats it. karma doesnt exist right??

WheyMint...Rules for using the word Papi. 1. A child referring to their father. 2. A chick to a guy as a term of endearment or in the passionate throes of some serious sex.

WheyMint...Rules for using the word Papi. 1. A child referring to their father. 2. A chick to a guy as a term of endearment or in the passionate throes of some serious sex.[

aint no damb rules for using da word papi, papi.
------
:smh: @ the fact that wht now considers 80 degrees to be comfortable considering this hell like heat wave.

Last edited:
sup guys, I just bought a galaxy S4 last tuesday and today i cracked my screen. I bought it from best buy for a new sprint plan. Is there anyway they can replace it? The screen isnt just cracked it doesnt work as well.

Any help?

Morning Tan
Feeling kinda apathetic today don't know why. Think im going to do nothing this weekend after looking at my finances...want to go to the beach but can't really afford it. But would be fun.

I just got my bike out of the shop about a week ago and have been riding most nights when its not 1,000 degrees. I hate when you tell some one you have a motorcycle and the first thing they say is "Oh i know some one who died/had brain damage/lost a limb on his motorcycle" Like that is not helpful. I know its dangerous. I also drive a toyota corolla im an accountant/financial analyst i live in the suburbs. Like im boring and careful by definition....i am not wheelying down I-95 at 150mph.

Back
Top Bottom