the thread about nothing...

Quit bragging. I mean.... Cool we get it, you're black and like legally a dwarf cuz you're so short. You could probably get a handicap placard if you wanted :lol: and you're into that fob lifestyle...

Sweet.

But it's kinda weird......

- what was I bragging about tho?
- I'm 5'3" and I wish I was a legal ****** because that scholarship money :pimp: :pimp:
- what fob lifestyle :stoneface:

Are they girls? pics? :nerd:

guys :lol:

Last edited:
I would just want the handicap placard :lol: :lol:

Get to park wherever the hell you want :pimp:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't take my mom's when she got her knee replaced...

And urban dictionary what fob means :lol:

You're probably into anime and **** too :x :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have u seen what real Chinese Chinese girls ook like? They are mostly ugly and all look like ******s no lie... wat u see on tv is not the average looking chinese person.... chinese americans though look different in a better way on a average comparison though

On another note is that u sabesque. :nerd:

Last edited:

I don't know how to drive or have a car.

I know what a fob means, I'm just not sure how it applies to me, and no I don't watch anime or much tv besides Golden Girls, Girl Code, and First Take.

Have u seen what real Chinese Chinese girls ook like? They are mostly ugly and all look like ******s no lie... wat u see on tv is not the average looking chinese person.... chinese americans though look different in a better way on a average comparison though

:rofl: no comment

feel like death
sick.gif

Last edited:
heeeeey not all chinese folks from mainland china are ugly.......

actually ya they are :lol:

I don't know how to drive or have a car.

I know what a fob means, I'm just not sure how it applies to me, and no I don't watch anime or much tv besides Golden Girls, Girl Code, and First Take.
I dunno you seem like you're all about that culture :\ not my cup of tea, but more power to ya.

And its just even weirder since you're black :wow: sorry to bring race into it :wow:

that'd be like me trying to become an Afrikaner :lol:

got me looking like Kevin Bacon in Air Up There

Ya I could agree with that......

same with the white folks from Australia and South Africa.... in my travels, I've learned that those two specific countries produce some very VERY odd shaped looking people :lol:

heeeeey not all chinese folks from mainland china are ugly.......

actually ya they are :lol:
I dunno you seem like you're all about that culture :\ not my cup of tea, but more power to ya.

And its just even weirder since you're black :wow: sorry to bring race into it :wow:

that'd be like me trying to become an Afrikaner :lol:

got me looking like Kevin Bacon in Air Up There

wait, what type of culture? popular culture? If so, naaaah :lol: I haven't watched any drama/anime like that in years :lol:

I'm interested in the syncretism of religion in Korea, societal issues, modernity/economy IMF crisis, etc. Yeah... :nerd:

But I'm not going around with some version of "Asian face" most of my korean friends are big hop hop heads...

Most are ugly not all just most..

I'm trying to think of some hot mainland friends but they've either had plastic surgery or they're from hong kong... and have plastic surgery too :lol:

Last edited:
wait, what type of culture? popular culture? If so, naaaah :lol: I haven't watched any drama/anime like that in years :lol:

I'm interested in the syncretism of religion in Korea, societal issues, modernity/economy IMF crisis, etc. Yeah... :nerd:

But I'm not going around with some version of "Asian face" most of my korean friends are big hop hop heads...
Like just chinese/asian culture in general. Mainly the last line of what you said

i would be satisfied with being your height.
frown.gif
i'm 3 inches shorter.
I'd rather be shorter or taller, 5'1" or 5'5"-5'7" would be perfect
I lurk n rarely post in db thread too
nerd.gif
or is it cuz u like asians n followed wis
nerd.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I lurk db too and post fashion stuff, wis being asian has no correlation
laugh.gif

all the way to shanghai for some D, when you've got some homegrown waiting for you ernight
grin.gif

Can't even follow the convo right now..

Anyways bored chillin at home because all the homies are either at sneaker con or graduation parties.. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom