the thread about nothing...

And that's why I don't bump your precious thread simpy sucka.
:rofl:
you know that you're one of my favorite nt'ers...
nthat.gif

i do this strictly for lpheat. 
Oh I see,you're sucking up lpheat more.

guise just had a mega fight with a cockoroach. i hit it once with a show then i waited and waited and finally got courage to slide it into a grabage and it started moving again. dude was playing dead. so did one hard hit with the shoe and it was dead.

man i hate bugs

What show did you show the bug? Joe's Apartment?

I don't think I could post pics of someone to out them. I think that crosses a line. Idk, I been dealing with confidentiality too much at work, that's just how I think now :lol:.

guise just had a mega fight with a cockoroach. i hit it once with a show then i waited and waited and finally got courage to slide it into a grabage and it started moving again. dude was playing dead. so did one hard hit with the shoe and it was dead.

man i hate bugs
cockroach-meme.jpg

First time going out on a Friday night.

Kicked it at girl's house. Started feeling bubble guts. Spent too much time on the toilet.

Got home a few minutes ago. My nephew was throwing up. House stinks. Hopefully he gets better tomorrow.

And that's why I don't bump your precious thread simpy sucka.
:rofl:
you know that you're one of my favorite nt'ers...
nthat.gif

i do this strictly for lpheat. 

Ox just tell her I'll be the Johnny to her June :wow:
we had a moment when we both played with her nephew 
embarassed.gif

Hold up playa I respect you and all but that's my woman but I trust her enough I just don't trust you. Tell my June I'll see her soon

Last edited:
Damn yall its been tough this week.

I am mentally and physically tired.

About to start work right now and I only had two hours of sleep. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom