the thread about nothing...

Is that a lil scrappy cd?

roll.gif
You got something against Scrappy. I put them paws on you cuh.
What you gon do trick?
You don't want no problem.

Just got my BAN thanks Rck :lol: my mom was laughing when I explained why I got a big box of randomness. I love the family guy DVDs :pimp: I think I'll continue the sending of those framed pics lmaooo
Hope you enjoy it :smile: took some stuff from school and work :lol: and basically dumped all my Lakers stuff on you :rofl:

some of them basketball cars are :smokin :smokin :smokin :nthat:

sometimes I people watch, I'll study people...the way they walk, the wear on their shoes, the wrinkles on their face, the experience in their eyes. From such observations i'll attempt to make an assessment about their lives, where they've been,where they are going etc. Sometimes its inspiring sometimes its sad...

happy Friday!

Last edited:

How much you guys think these could go for? Not pcture is the thread covering inner eyelets is tearing.

Just got my BAN thanks Rck :lol: my mom was laughing when I explained why I got a big box of randomness. I love the family guy DVDs :pimp: I think I'll continue the sending of those framed pics lmaooo
Hope you enjoy it :smile: took some stuff from school and work :lol: and basically dumped all my Lakers stuff on you :rofl:

some of them basketball cars are :smokin :smokin :smokin :nthat:

Haha ya I kept laughing every time I pulled something out. The pics in frames wow :lol: I think I'll continue that movement. The Laker stuff is appreciated and so are the cards and ya some of them :smokin

ryda, we need more of that angelic blonde you posted last night 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom