the thread about nothing...

Why they gotta be white shoes b? You racist fam?

:lol:

I'm black. White shoes in the summer time tho > :pimp:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Finding a lady who look good even with no makeup > :pimp:

And yeah she wasn't even that attractive with makeup

Last edited:
Finding a lady who look good even with no makeup > :pimp:

And yeah she wasn't even that attractive with makeup

Last 3 ex's all looked great w/o make up and when they dolled up damn :evil: I loved it, those are the type of girls I love, now it feels like I have to walk around with a water gun just to make sure these girls faces are real

makeup is the devil 

Man it's scary out here, some of these make up artists are wizards with what they can do
More like anyone with a makeup kit can do this. 

No one can fool me. 

we aint talkin bout high school makeup young water, we're talking about makeup pros. ****... artists is more like it

but yeah, that chick doesn't look that much different, shes still cute- that's a terrible pic though. I cant hate, I've seen some terrible pics of me, got me like "damn, I ddnt think I looked that bad" :lol:

Ya we're talking about the girls that when they're make up is off they look completely different and different skin color :x

That midterm was brutal :x oh well, there's still two more to compensate since I know I got owned :lol:

Gonna go shopping to destress.

Last edited:
NASHVILLE, TN—Following the release of Disney’s The Lone Ranger, actor Johnny Depp told reporters that the makeup he wore for his co-starring role in the film as Tonto still will not come off. “I’m telling you, I’ve washed my face 40 or 50 times and I keep scraping at it with my fingers, but it does nothing,” a panicking Depp told reporters, adding that he’s afraid the paint may have somehow seeped into his skin. “Christ, what if it never comes off? What if this is what I look like now? Please help me, I’m begging you.” Depp added that though Tonto’s stuffed-crow headdress also seemed to be inextricably fused to his head, he was happy to continue wearing it for a while.
700.jpg

His curse for lying and saying he's Native American when he first started filming? :lol:

No, I don't actually believe the makeup story... or do I?

My grandma has called me twice over the past few days saying the side of her face is in extreme pain. It sucks. I feel so helpless

Back
Top Bottom