the thread about nothing...

ibbC3SkkuHecOc.jpg

we outchea cuh. he loves his harness/leash :3

:smokin dat cat is dopee

Man they made an article of Thadoctadvocate's life that sucks :lol:

yes it does suck :evil:

This lady in front of me at the grocery store had 317 dollars in groceries, paid for in food stamps. 

I am apparantly doing life wrong

nah, she's doing it wrong. Should've grabbed a couple things from her bags and said "don't worry, I already paid for it"

Oh you know her situation?

nope, all I know is what he said. One lady, $317 in groceries- sounds like a lot of work for somebody who is incapable of working for their money. Could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. But i'd rather look like a donkey than saying something like "damn, sign me up"
She was 27 with SEVEN kids. How do I know? Nosey (dare I say) old white man asked and I overheard. he also asked what her job was and she didn't have one, but she said her husband did landscaping. She was white btw(I know NT loves race) but her kids looked mixed with spanish

linking up wit ryda421 when he makes his way out here in Aug..

Not sure if you 
nthat.gif
but if you do ima make sure i got some of phillys finest that day for ya and we can **** up the all you can eat crabs 
laugh.gif

Why they gotta be white shoes b? You racist fam?
stop it, white shoes are better for the summer

Nope, nope, there's an underline racist tone hinted in that text. In a way he's saying black shoes aren't good enough for his feet that the white shoes are privileged enough to touch his feet, he probably even goes as far as wearing no socks for his white shoes and double socking when he wears black shoes.

Back
Top Bottom