the thread about nothing...

how does this whole marriage thing work?

idk ask blue or shoefrkbby

The cheeks on this chick, my goodness. Why she look like that smart *** underdeveloped but popular smart chick/class president/10 clubs that thought she was the **** in HS in this pic though?

I'm kind of worried, my iPod Touch 3rd Gen. has been acting up a lot lately. It's SUPER laggy, slow, and today it randomly switched to the next song, and randomly fast forwarded on it's own. I have roughly 1000 songs and all the songs are on multiple iTunes, so if this iPod goes my life is done. Any tips on what to do? If I buy another one how to I transfer music because a lot of those computers with the old iTunes are no longer working.
frown.gif
Syncios..

don't worry, it's free.
wink.gif

It just went on another level, the mom KNEW :wow: omg al;kdjfa;ldfja;lsdfj;alsdfj;alsdjkf;adjksf;laksdfja;slkdfhakljsdfhaksdhflka

So i bought some ice cream from DQ earlier right... i get home and carefully manoeuvred it into my freezer so i can eat it later.. well i just went to go get it, and the shiiiii fell as soon as i opened the door and splattered everywhere 
mad.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

I think I'm gonna attempt to start losing this Europe weight I've gained, starting tonight..... :wow: :wow: :wow:

That episode was season finale worthy.. If that is only the third episode the rest of these gon b gud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom